Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
iTouchless Handheld Heat Bag Sealer (2-Pack) for Airtight Food Storage Saver, Reseals Snack Bags, Seals Plastic Aluminum Chip Packs and Commercial Size Repack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||0.09 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MORE VALUE – YOU GET 2! – 2 Plastic Bag Sealers (1 Red, 1 Blue) included in this Combo Pack. Prevents the smell of the food escaping from an unsealed plastic bag that will attract insects or bugs
- SAVE $$ – No need to buy freezer bags anymore – Re-use the original bag instead. Keeps foods and snacks fresher, longer. Reduce food waste
- AIRTIGHT SEAL IN SECONDS – Just press and pull the mini food sealer across the bag to create an airtight seal. Lock in freshness and flavor. Foods last longer
- SUPER CONVENIENT– Magnetic backing so you can keep it handy on the refrigerator, stove, or microwave
- HIGH QUALITY - Durable, made with precision by iTouchless, the leader in sophisticated housewares and kitchen products
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Based in Silicon Valley, iTouchless is one of the leading provider of convenient, hygienic, automatic trash cans and other housewares. Our emphasis on research and development has allowed us to remain at the top of our industry, with innovative products that people love. Our highly rated trash cans are elegant, easy-to-use, and provide exceptional service for years of use.
- Leader in Sensor Technology
- Inventor of the Touchless Trash Can
Keep snacks and food fresher, longer!
Lock in freshness by creating an airtight seal
Tired of throwing out stale snacks? The iTouchless Bag Sealer is quick and easy way to heat seal chip bags and keep your snacks fresh.
- Heat seals in seconds
- 2-Pack - one red, one blue
- Magnet keeps in handy on the fridge
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included)
Seal in Freshness in Seconds
Just squeeze the sealer and pull across the bag to create an airtight seal in just seconds. Re-use bags again and again.
2-Pack with Cool, Translucent Colors
The iTouchless Bag Sealer comes in a 2-pack, so you'll always have your bag sealer handy in the kitchen or office.
Compact & Lightweight
Perfect kitchen gadget that fits anywhere. Or, take it with you on picnics or when you travel.
You can also seal up cosmetics, spices & more!
Quick & Easy!
Just squeeze the bag sealer over the bag opening and pull across to create an airtight seal that locks in freshness.
Save on storage bags!
Re-use the snack bag, instead of buying plastic storage bags.
Easy to Store!
The magnetic base allows you to keep the iTouchless Bag Sealer handy on the fridge, microwave, oven, or other metal surface. You'll always have it right when you need it!
Extend Food Freshness
- No more stale chips
- Prevent air exposure
- No crumbs falling out of the bag
- No need to buy storage bags
- Seal bags of fruits, veggies, snacks for trips
Compare with similar items
iTouchless Handheld Heat Bag Sealer – 2 Pack
STOP SNACKS GOING STALE!
LOCK IN FOOD FLAVOR AND FRESHNESS! Keep your chips and other snacks fresher, longer with the iTouchless Handheld Bag Heat Sealer. Just clamp down on the bag and pull the sealer across to create an airtight seal in seconds. No more stale chips and snacks.
- Super Simple to Use – Just clamp down and pull the sealer across the bag for an instant, airtight seal
- Save money – Re-use the snack’s original bag and stop buying plastic storage bags. You can create your own instant food saver bags!
- Magnetic backing allows you to keep it handy and in reach. Stick it to the microwave, refrigerator, stove, or other flat metal surface.
- 2 – Pack – Keep one at home, one at the office. Or take one with you when you travel.
- Works great for other uses: seal up cosmetics for travel or re-seal frozen vegetable bags
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 4” L x 1.5” W x 1.5” H
Brand Story iTouchless makes everyday objects smarter, easier to use, and more attractive. We were the first to market with the touchless sensor trash can nearly 20 years ago, and we continue to release innovative home products every year.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
See, despite how simple a product this is, it does have a small instruction manual. And in it, it mentions to wait 3 seconds before you start sliding it across the bag, to give it time to heat up. In addition, there's a note that you have to slide slower on thicker bags, to give it time to work.
I was able to totally seal a bag of Tostitos chips on my second try, once I got the timing right.
I'm only giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because I only got it last night and haven't had a chance to see how resealing a bag multiple times goes, nor how long the resealer lasts, nor how much better it is in keeping chips from going stale.
I'm going to keep this short and sweet. We go through a lot of chips and snacks in this house that come in bags. My 4 year old is autistic and VERY picky. He's wild about anything crunchy, but that means we have a lot of stuff that needs to STAY crunchy and to keep it that way we have chip clips literally everywhere. I got sick of it and decided to give this thing a try and sadly I was SHOCKED that it actually worked! I was able to reseal a bag of Tostitos tortilla chips and a bag of Fritos perfectly on my first try (followed by a bag of white cheddar popcorn and a bag of rice cakes).
While this is a relatively simple device it DOES HAVE INSTRUCTIONS that need to be followed for it to work well. You can only use it on certain materials, you can't push down too hard and most importantly you have to clamp it down then WAIT 3 SECONDS for it to heat up before you slide it across. Oh, and you have to slide the little black protector thingy out of the way. It really doesn't take a genius to do, just someone who is patient enough to read the instructions and wait for 3 seconds. See my pictures!! It WORKS!
I love that it has a big strong magnet on the back too so I can keep it on the fridge (way at the top so my son can't reach it). I think it's also nice that it comes with two, though I don't feel like I need two of them and it concerns me a little that it won't last long so they give you two. I will update later on!
So far I really can't recommend this enough for keeping food fresher for longer without having to mess with dozens of chip clips or waste ziplock bags! I did NOT receive this item for free or at a discount. My husband ordered for me for Christmas from my Amazon wishlist! :)
UPDATE 1/23/17 - After using this for a few more weeks now I can tell you that if you use it too many times on the same bag and press too hard when you seal, it will start to cut the bag. This works best for only resealing things 3-4 times in my experience, but usually that's more than enough for our needs.
I have had these now for a few months. They stopped working. At first they were great and you just needed to know how slow you had to move on each type of bag, but now they just do not work. VERY DISAPPOINTED. I was excited at first and now upset I wasted money on these.
Works as intended. Depending on the type and thickness of the bag you need to vary your speed. Got less than a week ago and sealed every bag at my house. Worth the $16 ($8 if you split with a friend).
This is essentially melting the bag to reseal it. It is simple and easy to use.
I tend to buy things in bulk (chips, spices, noodles, etc) and usually have to put things into a ziploc bag to prevent them from going stale between uses. For a lot of items, this doesn't work because they are a wierd shape or too big for average ziploc bags. We're in the middle of a heat (and humidity) wave, so even overnight chips go stale with a standard chip clip.
This seals EVERYTHING. Once I received it I ran around my kitchen sealing every package I had opened and discarding the now unnecessary ziplocs things were contained in. I figured it would give out after a few bags, but even the used batteries I started out with are holding up. It should be noted, it's important to follow the broken English directions on the back: hold in place for 3sec to start before continuing over the length of the bag, and do the same on the reverse side. Otherwise you miss the edge of your packaging and air will still get in.
I own a kryo-vac machine with a bag sealer setting, but having to pull it out and plug it in means that most stuff just gets put in a ziploc and stashed away. This is great because it magnets to the fridge, easily accessible after cracking into one item while cooking.
I only wish it had a bag ripper on it (the little metal blade). I've now found myself looking for the kitchen shears more often, but it's a small price to pay for unstale chips and spices.
Top reviews from other countries
La tapa de las baterías no tiene el mejor sistema de cerrado, además de que no ajustan bien (quedan flojas a los lados).
Le pongo una calificación mala, debido a que sólo uno de los dos funcionó. Tuve que devolver ambos el mismo día de la recepción.
Como uno de ellos no servía, estuve probando con diferentes baterías (todas alcalinas) para ver si eran las pilas. Encontré que sólo funciona con baterías al 100% de su carga. Si se coloca baterías al 90% ya no sella. Por lo que intuyo que son devoradoras de baterías.
Eviten este producto sobrevaluado.
Si ofrecieran ambos por unos mx$150 o mx$200, lo consideraría, claro que funcionando ambos.
Vamos a los puntos positivos:
- El costo es bastante bueno considerando que son dos
- Si cierra las bolsas pero también las corta (dependiendo del tipo de bolsa a sellar)
- Aunque las corta la parte del contenido si se sella
- Puedes o no quitarle las pilas (recomiendo quitarlas si no se usa mucho), cuenta con una especie de seguro para que no se caliente y queme el producto
- Tiene un imán para ponerlo en algun Refri o lugar accesible
- Usa pilas, considerando el producto podría ser recargable pero por el precio lo vale (recomiendo usen pilas recargables)