Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
iTouchless Infrared Touchless Stainless Steel Trash Can - Kitchen Trash Can - 13 Gallon / 49 Liter
|Price:||$56.48 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$33.51 (37%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stainless Steel can body – Perfect kitchen trash can, Fingerprint-proof and easy to clean. Lid is high-quality, chrome-colored plastic
- 100% Touchless Trash Can – Infrared motion sensor operates the lid without touching. Keeps your home or office healthier
- Large, 13 Gal / 49 Liter Capacity – Space-saving design, yet its large capacity makes it the perfect trash can for the kitchen, office, store, or facility
- Odor Filter System – Activated Carbon Odor Filter absorbs and neutralizes trash odors the natural way. 1 Odor Filter included
- Trash Bag Retainer Ring – Prevents full, heavy bag from falling in and leaves no excess bag visible
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
13 Gallon Stainless Steel Trash Can with Touchless Sensor Lid
Unlike a step trash can, the iTouchless automatic sensor trash can automatically lifts its lid with just the motion of your hand, so you can avoid contact with the illness-causing bacteria that live on garbage cans. The versatile round shape makes it perfect for any setting. The Odor Control System utilizes Activated Carbon technology to absorb trash odors and seal them in the can (1 Odor Filter included). Other premium features include:
- Enhanced sensor technology prevents unintended openings and stops the lid closing on your hand
- Air Vents in the base create air flow to ease pulling a full bag out of the can
- Powered by 4 D size batteries (not included) or optional AC Adapter (sold separately)
- Fits standard 13 to 18 gallon trash bags. No custom bags required.
- 1 Year Warranty included
iTouchless makes everyday objects smarter, easier to use, and more attractive. We were the first to market with the touchless sensor trash can nearly 20 years ago, and we continue to release innovative home products every year.
Compare to similar items
This item iTouchless Infrared Touchless Stainless Steel Trash Can - Kitchen Trash Can - 13 Gallon / 49 Liter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Capacity||42 liters||13 gallons||14 gallons||13 gallons||13 gallons||13 gallons|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 13 x 30 in||10.8 x 12.8 x 27.9 in||11 x 13 x 31 in||10.75 x 12.88 x 28.25 in||10.75 x 12.88 x 28.25 in||11.6 x 12.6 x 31.3 in|
|Item Weight||7.54 lbs||7 lbs||10.71 lbs||8.8 lbs||8.73 lbs||8.3 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel And Abs Plastic||Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Steel|
|Size||13 Gallon / 49 Liter||Square||10-14 Gallons||13 Gallon||13 Gallon||13-Gallon|
Top customer reviews
My original 18-gallon model worked fine for about a year and a half, after which the gear for the raising mechanism broke (as many reviewers have noted). I went ahead and paid the $40 to buy a replacement lid and that kept going for about another year and a half. I upgraded to the larger 23–gallon model at that point and haven't had any issues (only 12 months going at this point).
I like the really large capacity of the 23-gallon model; with 2 adults and 2 kids we generate a lot of kitchen trash, apparently. I haven't had any rust issues with any of the units I have purchased, even though occasionally something does get spilled inside. The fact that it rolls on casters makes it convenient to push out of the way for cleaning the floor. All in all, I like the functionality of the can. We have never had sensor issues with ours, although I will say that our largest dog has figured out how to open it by waving his snout over the top!
I considered not buying a replacement when the second lid broke, but my family vehemently objected to the idea of going back to a manual trash can. I do admit I have also gotten used to the convenience of the lid opening for me. Other companies' similar cans are not the right size/shape for our needs, although I would gladly pay more for a can that would last longer.
At this point, I have come to accept the fact that these cans have a certain "mechanical life," and as long as the cost-of-use for that length of time is still reasonable for me, I'll probably keep buying them.
Plus it is large enough to hold lots of trash to decrease times of taking it out.
It offers buttons to manually open too just in case you need to keep it open longer.
It takes D batteries and they seem to be holding up to our very Busy kitchen.
Other trash cans like this cost twice as much; so it was a great deal.
I would buy it again...