16GB iVUE Crossfire 720P HD Action Camera Glasses Sport POV Video Recording DVR Eyewear (Black, 140° Wide Angle Lens)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NEW! Crossfire Model: Sporty, Lightweight, and Weather Resistant; The Easiest Sport Camera on The Market!
- NEW FEATURES! - Vibration Recording Alerts | Records While Plugged In | Expandable Memory (up to 32GB) | More Stabilized Video
- 720P Wide Angle Lens (30FPS, 16:9 Ratio) | 16GB SD Card Included | Li-ion Battery (2hr Battery Life)
- Records Video With Audio | Lightweight (Weighs Less Than 2 AA Batteries) | Weather/Sweat Proof
- Easy One-Touch Operation - Push Button to Start/Stop Recording
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|Media Type||SD Card|
|Package Height||3.1 x 3.5 x 7.7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.55 pounds|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p|
No longer do you need to mount a bulky sport camera on your head. Enjoy the convenience of slipping on a pair of camera glasses to record your activities. The Crossfire’s feature a new sporty style, increased durability, light weight frame, 1.8mm thick polarized lenses, and weather resistant shell.
The 140° angle lens captures a wide view so they record more of what your eye sees. Easy one button operation; simply push to start recording and push again to stop. The glasses will vibrate to alert you when recording has started/stopped; the indicator light flashes while recording.
The glasses have removable memory, so you can easily switch out memory cards and never worry about running out of space. When you are ready to watch your recordings, you can plug them directly into your computer (mac or windows) or take out the memory card.
Not only a great action camera, the Crossfires are great sunglasses. They feature impact resistant 1.8mm thick polarized lenses.
- Vibration Recording Alerts
- Records While Plugged In
- Expandable Memory (up to 32GB)
- More Stabilized Video
- Time/Date Stamp
- Noise Reduction
- Video Format: AVI
- Video Stabilization
- Ratio: 16:9
- 15 Minutes Video per 1GB
- Weight: 1.5oz
- Memory: Micro SD (up to 32GB)
What's in the box?
- 1 - 16GB Crossfire Glasses
- 1 - USB Charging/Data Cable
- 1 - Card Reader
- 1 - Hard Case
- 1 - Soft Pouch
- 1 - Glasses Strap
- 1 - Lens Cleaner Cloth
- 1 - Instruction Book
- 1 - Warranty Card
Read about our customers' top-rated camcorders on our review page: Camcorders
Top Customer Reviews
I'm going to see if I can use the blue tooth headset in my helmet to record my audio seperately. If that works, I'll keep the glasses. Otherwise I'll send them back.
The audio is much much much cleaner when I'm not wearing a helmet and not on a bike. So, overall I'd have to say that the glasses would be awesome for non-motorcycle applications, but I need them for riding motorcycles, which means 3 out of 5 stars. Would be 5 if the audio quality didn't sound muddy when the bike isn't moving and clipped when it is.
1. The glasses are nice to wear as everyday sunglasses. Although a tad wide and a little bulky, they look nice.
2. People do not notice the camera lens 90% of the time so it do a nice job concealing its functionality.
3. Simple setup and simple functionality. It is also very simple to extract the video to a computer by either a cable or taking out the micro sd card
1. My biggest dislike was the wide angle lens. This was annoying to see during playback of video material.
2. The camera did not function well in moderate to low light settings
3. The Micro SD card was hard to put in and take out if you have no nails or large fingers because it is recessed within the frame.
4. There is an annoying large green light that continually flashes inside the frame when recording. This can be noticed by others.
These glasses would work well for anyone who is buying them simply for functionality but not for quality. For example, if you wanted to use them as your regular pair of sunglasses and were involved in a car accident during the middle of the day, you could film these types of scenarios for legal purposes. This is not a camera to video beautiful scenery because of the wide angle lens. Rather, it is a video camera to gather information or data but only in well lit situations.