|Item Weight||4.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.6 x 4.8 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||BD780|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DV-905|
iVid BD780 Multi Region Free 3D Blu Ray DVD Player PAL/NTSC 110-240 Volt
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ethernet Jack for Internet Connectivity; USB Media Player and HDMI Output
- Plays All zone Blu-ray (A,B,C) Discs
- Plays All Standard region DVD (0-8)
- Full HD 1080p 2D and 3D Playback via HDMI
- PAL/NTSC compatible (110-240 Volts)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The iVid BD-780 Multi-Region 3D Blu-ray Player supports 2D and 3D Full HD 1080p output via HDMI. It's compatible with Blu-ray discs (Zones A/B/C) and DVDs (all regions). Plus, the BD-780 supports upscaling to Full HD 1080p as well. It also features an Ethernet port for network connectivity. For other connectivity options, the device offers HDMI and composite AV RCA jacks. There's a USB port as well, which allows you to enjoy a variety of content including photos, video and music stored on a USB flash drive. For high-quality audio playback, the BD-780 features 5.1-channel surround with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD decoding. Other features include BD-Live, Bonus View and a remote control for easy operation.
Legal DisclaimerIN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL JULIA'S FIRST CHOICE PRODUCTIONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND OR LOSSES.
Compare with similar items
LG BPM-35 Region Free Blu-ray Player, Multi region Smart Wifi 110-240 volts, 6FT HDMI cable & Dynastar Plug adapter bundle Package
Sony Multi Zone Region Free Blu Ray Player - PAL/NTSC Playback - Zone A B C - Region 1 2 3 4 5 6
Samsung BD-5700 Multi Region Free Zone Blu-Ray DVD Player
Sony 2D/3D Multi System Zone All Region Code free Blu Ray and DVD Player - Wifi
Sony BDP-S3700 Region Free Blu-ray Player, Multi region Smart Wifi 110-240 volts, 6FT HDMI cable & Dynastar Plug adapter bundle Package
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||MULTISYSTEM-ELECTRONICS||Worldimport||Bombay Electronics||Bombay Electronics||Bombay Electronics|
|Item Dimensions||4.85 x 18.6 x 3 in||—||13 x 11 x 11 in||7.6 x 11.6 x 1.5 in||8 x 8 x 2 in||—|
|Additional Features||—||—||Built in Video PAL/NTSC Converter - Works on all TVs with HDMI Connection, Multi System - World-Wide Use - Multi Region DVD 0-9 PAL/NTSC BD A/B/C||Built in Video Converter PAL to NTSC that works on all USA/Canada/Japan (NTSC) TVs. REALTIME built-in video converter so that you can watch your PAL DVDs on NTSC TV, Built-in 100~240V 50/60Hz World Wide Power Supply||Built in Video PAL/NTSC Converter - Works on all TVs with HDMI Connection, Multi System - World-Wide Use||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ALSO! For anyone having problems, it DOES work! It took me a while to figure it out but here are a few important facts (mine did NOT come with the paper that has the instructions).
Hit "Setup." RIGHT there (don't go to security or anything), hit 8520 (some people have been saying 1369 but the former worked for me). That's it! It takes you to a factory page where you can set what you want. No need to change the country! Please vote this up for visibility as this is the only reason this item has bad reviews, because people can't figure it out!
EDIT: Well, I should have read the reviews... Right here around the 6 month mark, it stopped working! Says "Unknown Disc" for everything put in it. A WASTE OF MONEY! Guess I'll go name-brand after this..
1) It is multi-region. Plays all my UK (region 2) and USA (region 1) DVD's.
2) This player has Component video-outputs on the back (Y,Pb/Cb,Pr/Cr). Those are those red, green and blue RCA outputs. Ive tested these outputs using the testcard patterns (1-pixel stripes and squares) on Disney's WOW calibration disc. I can confirm that this analogue component output is of High Definition quality. Unlike the OREI BDP-M2 which boasts component video out but only in Standard Definition. Why am I so interested in HD Component Video Out? Well, when connected to a Denon AVR3312, I can listen to Pandora or Internet radio through my speakers and have an HD picture from the Blu Ray displayed on the screen (eg: Bluscenes Scenic Moods HD). Even the higher end BluRay players on the market do not offer Component Video Out.
3) I have a Harmony Smart Remote-Control to control all my devices (digibox, Blu Ray, AVR and screen). The only way you can turn on the OREI model is by pressing the toggle power-button. A major pain for those with programmable smart remote controls. (ie: If its already on, the macro in my remote turns it off) This ICOM BD780 can be turned on by pressing the Play button! Much better for me :-)
4) As an added bonus, a feature I rarely use, this player can play 3D Blu Ray discs.
This player does everything I need, and for about $130, I am delighted with this purchase.
- Works great for all regions
- Has BD live support
- Has 3d support
- Connects to internet (of course, since it supports BD live :)
- Great price
- Remote control layout not the best. Esp the positioning of the play and ff/rw button. But you can live with it.
- The eject button could have been more responsive but once you get a hang of it, works fine.
to adjust it yourself. Plays DIVX dvd's. For those who use Harmony Universal remotes this device is in the database under the name Icom
BD-780, apparently they are the same thing.
If you can't use HDMI then at least use component video cables, they can be bought here on Amazon and they are cheap. I don't have
standard blu ray dvd's but I have a BD-R disc and it played with the component cables and it never prompted me to use HDMI cables.
When it comes to Dolby Digital 5.1 it only plays sound properly with HDMI cable. Lucky for me most of my dvd's have more than 1 option for sound
only a few were Dolby 5.1 only.
I bought this instead of a all region dvd player because I wanted to have the option of standard blu ray disc or BD-R disc player. My early opinion
is this was a good purchase. I would buy again.
Most recent customer reviews
I tried to play a Blu Ray disc from Europe (Region B), and wasn't able to switch to that region...Read more