Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 165 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 183 reviews
on November 23, 2011
This thing is really nice, definitely worth the money over some other ones that require you to get a "solution" all over your iPad. It is very easy to put on and take off and readjust if you don't get it on quite right. I used my fingernail to pry the edge up to get it off, with no problem.

The only problem I have with it, is that the white border around the edge is just a little bit wider than the border on my iPad. I have a white iPad 2 and with the white iVisor on I can see a bit of the black screen (when the display is off) all the way around underneath the iVisor. To me, I don't want my screen protector to reduce the size of my display, even if it is only a little bit! Since I just applied it, I will live with it for a few days and then update my review.

If I had known about this issue I probably would have gone with a different screen protector.
88 comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2012
This is an amazing product! There are obviously a ton of reviews you can read on the product and the great features about it. The purpose of our review is to show you our experience with it when purchasing a case as well. My wife and I did a lot of research trying to find a case for our new iPad 2. We decided on the Toblino 2: Pink Leather iPad 2 Case with Breast Cancer Pink Ribbon (Folio Convertable Case Multi-angle Stand for Apple iPad2) (which is an awesome case....see our review on that product too) and ordered this screen protector. I came home one day after we received the iVisor and my wife had the iVisor on and installed into the Toblino 2 case with no problem! She loves the combination so much! We were so happy that it worked together, as we have heard of several screen protectors not working with certain cases. We hope that this helps you in your decision to buy a case and/or screen protector.
on March 13, 2012
Everything you've read about the ease of install and lack of bubbles is 100% correct. Great design! Unfortunately the anti-glare coating is way too thick for my taste. It greatly diminishes the acuity that the ipad2 screen has. I would cry if this was on the new retina display of the iPad3! It does get rid of the crisp reflections that can be distracting but also creates a reflective sheen when coupled with knocking down the brightness and added speckling really takes away from the beautiful glass of this hardware. You may not notice if you have one iPad but I have several and side by side there's no way I'm going to degrade my image that much. I would love a crystal clear alternative of this otherwise great design.

One of the reasons I wanted this is for when my iPad goes outside to get rid of the reflections but alas, with the brightness getting kicked squarely in the teeth, this is no better! I will also add one more positive. It truly is simple to clean. Wet paper towel/cloth and you are clean as a whistle again.
on June 6, 2011
I spent money on ishell which was a horrible screen protector. No matter how much I cleaned the screen and reapplied it my iPad had tons of bubbles and it looked really cheap. I decided to get this one because they claimed it was 100% bubble free and it truly is. The kit also comes with a cleaning cloth and the instructions are very clear so installing this screen protector was very easy. You can't even tell it's on! The fact that it is anti-glare is a great feature and it's washable too. I highly recommend this product.
on September 13, 2011
I can't get a screen protector on my iPhone to save my life, but this truly went on 100% bubble free in seconds! I have had this on my iPad 2 for 2 months now and I strongly recommend the Moshi iVisor - it is by far my best iPad accessory purchase to date. Noticed a significant reduction in glare which I like, however if you prefer a super-glossy screen this might not be for you because it is a bit matte. I didn't really notice the improved touch screen maneuverability, but it certainly isn't any less responsive (which I was concerned about). I was very surprised that it works just fine with my stylus! I have also noticed that this stays much cleaner - really does seem to reduce fingerprints. Since it has stayed so clean I haven't tried to clean and reapply it yet, but with kids and coworkers constantly handling it this seems like a great feature. Now, if they can only make the same thing for my iPhone!!

Update as of 10/1/12 - First, this cover has lasted a whole year and I am still impressed. The first time I washed the cover I was nervous it would be ruined, but it cleaned up like a dream and went back on just as easily as the first time. Even with repeated washing it is still going strong. Having seen the "New" iPad, I might not put a cover on that - the display is beautiful. But I am too practical to even buy the New iPad yet so for now this is great for the iPad 2, especially great if children will be using it occasionally. (I am sure there are better protectors that are intended to childproof the iPad - this one is just perfect if, for example, you let your 3 year-old niece play with the iPad and find out the next day that she has pink eye...)
on November 15, 2012
So here's what I ended up with:

I ordered this screen protector, which I was very pleased with because I think it is an awesome product, works very well!! Ok yeah, maybe it's a little pricey, but there are screen protectors and then there are screen protectors!!

I also ordered CrazyOnDigital Accessories TPU Skin Case Cover for Apple iPad 2 (Clear). http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004RRU7NM/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00. I love it because it has a firm fit, yet it is not the flimsy gel-type that is offered so much of the time. Also, the cut-outs are perfect on the one that I received. No, it doesn't work with the Smart Cover, but not everyone wants to use one of those. I have seen plenty of covers that are made for that use, so folks who are looking for that sort of thing should have no problem finding something to suit their purpose.

I have been using this combination for 10 months now and I couldn't be happier with it!!

In addition, I ordered the Prop n Go Lap Desk for IPad 2. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004RRU7NM/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00

Although I don't travel a lot, when I do, I feel comfortable knowing that my IPad 2 is very well protected!! Not to mention the ease of use on the go. I have a small tote that I carry it in when I do take it somewhere. I mostly use it at home, but this combination makes me feel secure in knowing that the IPad is protected and equally easy to use.

So, bottom line is that one can find the combination of products that suits their need and I have totally found mine! If there is anyone out there who is looking for the kind of set-up that I have described, then perhaps I have been of some assistance. :-)
on February 6, 2012
I was hesitant about getting a screen protector for my iPad 2 for a long time, but I read quite a few positive reviews about this one and decided to pull the trigger.

PACKAGING
Arrived in a nice thing box that was easy to open. Included very clear instructions as well as a microfiber cleaning cloth to prep your iPad for the protector. Major kudos on the cloth as its small enough to keep with my iPad case but just big enough to get the job done.

PROS
*Really does go on as easy as described. I cleaned my screen with the included cloth, lined the sucker up and let it fall into place, no bubbles or bumps or anything. I actually had to lift it up and realign it and it was easy as pie.
*Much easier to keep clean, doesn't get greasy or feel nasty, fingers don't catch on your screen when trying to play games, available in white or black to match the color of your iPad.
*Feels thicker than I expected (in a good way!). Really does feel like it is protecting my screen.

CONS
*Border of the protector actually goes over the edge of your display ever so slightly, not a big deal but I do notice it on occasion.
*You can feel a slight amount of give when you press down on the screen around the edges (ie: when you're typing), not too big of a problem but definitely noticeable and somewhat annoying when I first applied the protector. Has reduced somewhat with use but still present.

SUGGESTION!
Use the old trick I learned when I worked at the Apple store - Don't try to lay the protector on from one end to another, use two hands and curve the edges up and in (so the protector makes a "U" shape) and line the button and camera holes up at the top and bottom respectively. Go ahead and press the protector down so the middle of it makes contact with the screen, verifying your alignment, then let go, the rest of the protector will fall into place.
on March 19, 2012
I have bought this after scrutinising almost all other reviews in Amazon. It is perfectly suited for iPAD3 and satisified with the purchase.
Pros:
Very easy to install (< 5mts.)
No bubbles, glare
Excellent quality / material
Matt finish

Cons
Bit pricey
Slightly reduces the brightness of the iPAD3 as mentioned in other reviews (so gave only 4 stars). For the same brightness Spash Masque screen protector of my iPhone4 has better display than iPAD3. This may not be major concern for me as I am more concerned on quality. If this is concern, you may have to look for other screen protectors of less thickness/ material
on December 27, 2011
Don't even waste your money on peel and stick screen protectors that always trap air bubbles or one tiny piece of dirt under while you install. This takes literally 1 minute to put one and is perfect after the first try. I had one of these for my iPad 1 and it has been used well over a year so when I got my new ipad2 the first thing I ordered was this awesome screen protector! I'm ordering one for my iPhone too. The screen is still super responsive after applying and it works perfect with the Apple smart cover for iPad 2.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2012
After trying the cheapie screen covers and being devastatingly disappointed I'll admit I was anxious while opening the packaging for the iVisor. However, after reading then following the simple instructions I felt a smile creep over my face. Truly bubble-free protection for my screen!! I was also quite pleased to find that the sensitivity of the screen was in no way compromised by the new cover. I kinda would have liked to keep the glossy, mirror-like shine of the iPad's glass surface but hey, I'll definitely sacrifice that luxury when the matte screen is as gorgeous as it now is!

There are two reasons why I took away one star:

1) I am stuck with a distinctively squeaky sound now when I use my stylus.
2) It appears that my smart cover has now been rendered useless.

Other than that I am very happy with this product for taking one more headache out of my iPad worries. Don't waste another penny on those cheap horrible pieces of plastic that do nothing but frustrate the user more than is necessary. If you're spending your hard-earned money on a screen protector, definitely go with the iVisor.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question