USB Type C Power Bank, iVoler 10000mAh External Battery Pack (Type C Fast 3A IN/OUT Charging) for Google Pixel/Pixel XL, LG G5, MacBook 12 inches, iPhone, iPad, Samsung & more
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- (UPDATED VERSION: This Power Bank is now able to recharge by using the Apple 29W USB-C PD Charger) TRUE TYPE-C FAST 3A INPUT & OUTPUT: The first ever external battery charger with USB-C/Type-C. Use it to quickly recharge the external battery, or to power the latest computers and smartphones and smart wearable devices with USB-C/Type-C ports.
- DUAL USB PORT: One USB Type C Port that supports up to 5v 3a. Also included one USB-A Port with smart auto detect technology which charge up to 5v 2.4a maximum for other non Type C devices.
- RAPID RECHARGE: Even with a huge 10000mAh battery, It only takes 3.5 hours with a compatible 5v3a Type C Charger.
- TYPE C Compatible devices:- Google Nexus 6P/ 5X, Apple New Macbook (2015) 12 inches, Microsoft Lumia 950/950 XL, OnePlus 2, Google Chromebook Pixel.
- WHAT YOU GET: iVoler TYPE C Power Bank, One USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable (with 56K ohm resistor which is compatible with any old USB Charger), One USB-C to C Charging Cable.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item USB Type C Power Bank, iVoler 10000mAh External Battery Pack (Type C Fast 3A IN/OUT Charging) for Google Pixel/Pixel XL, LG G5, MacBook 12 inches, iPhone, iPad, Samsung & more
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||2.1 x 6.2 x 0.7 in||2.44 x 7.24 x 0.94 in||3.15 x 6.77 x 0.79 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.53 lb||1 lb||0.82 lb|
iVOLER Type-C 10000mah Portable Power Bank Rapid Recharge
Despite its massive capacity, it can be fully recharged in 3.5 hours by a TYPE-C 3A charger and the included USB-C to C cable. That’s 3 times faster than a typical charger of similar capacity.
It is one of the first portable chargers to utilize USB-C input and output. A reversible, high-power connection that recharges the Google Nexus 6P/5X 2015 MacBook and other USB-C devices up to 5V/3A.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features protect you and your devices.
At iVoler, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.For Optimal Use:
• Press the Power Button before connecting your device to activate USB-C output.
• Use the included cables, your original cable or a third-party-certified one (such as MFi).
Top Customer Reviews
1 year later it is still going strong and even works well with my Nintendo Switch
- USB Type C ← probably the only/biggest reason why anyone would consider this, since the number of portable battery banks with USB Type C is in the single digits right now.
- An up to spec USB-C to USB-A cable. This shows that iVoler aren’t cutting corners by giving us a non-spec cable, which is good.
- Adequate battery capacity for most people.
- USB Type-C supports the rapid charging with other USB-C devices, or at least is the case with my Nexus 6P.
- Came precharged to four lights, which is pretty convenient
- Minor con 1: seems to be OEM design, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing (see Misc. Comments for details)
- Minor con 2: a misleading/false statement in the description, but this doesn’t affect the product in any way (see Misc. Comments for details)
- Minor con 3: there are glossy parts on the power bank, though not that much. Only the small strip on the very top surface area (see pics below) are glossy, the rest of the battery bank has a matte/plastic finish. At least the glossy part is in a color that won’t show fingerprints too much.
- Minor con 4: the “On” button to get the battery bank to start charging other devices is quite tacky, not in a good way. The feeling of the press of the button is very not premium feeling.
- Packaging is so-so, but good enough. It came in an orange padded bubble mailer. The product itself was in a small cardboard box. The packaging seems adequate.
- The input to charge the battery bank is the USB-C port,
- Being 10,000 mAh, the device is quite dense and has some weight to it.
- I really like the design aesthetics on the side with the ridges (see images below).
- The accessories it came with are a short USB-C to USB-A cable and a short USB-C to USB-C cable, both of which are shorter than the included USB-C to USB-A cable with the Nexus 6P (see pics). I have checked the USB-C to USB-A with CheckR and it is up to spec. This is actually pretty good since it would put the minds of many at ease when using it.
- Minor con 1: This seems to be the exact battery bank offered by Monoprice. Same capacity, same specs on USB-C and USB-A ports, same design and same looks based off images on Monoprice. The couple things that are different is the iVoler logo and the color of the battery indicator lights. However, it does appear that the USB-C to USB-A cable offered by Monoprice isn’t up to USB-C spec, according to the single review on Monoprice. On the other hand, I have checked and the USB-C to USB-A cable included with the iVoler battery bank is up to spec and is safe to use.
^Of course, I can be wrong, but based on specs and images, they do look awfully similar. If I do get my hands on the Monoprice one and/or iVoler comments on this matter, I will update this review.
- Minor con 2: It says “TRUE TYPE-C FAST 3A INPUT & OUTPUT: The first ever external battery charger with USB-C/Type-C.” as part of the description.
- Even though this is a white lie, this is not the first battery bank with USB-C, it is probably the fifth one I have heard so far. To my knowledge, this is the order in terms of release date (of reputable companies?): Ravpower, Anker, Monoprice, others. I am aware I may be a bit over critical over this, but being a tech enthusiast for quite some time now, these sort of minor details do somewhat irk me, even if for a moment,
-Minor thing: the color of the battery indicator light is blue, not green that is shown in the images.
- This doesn’t have anything to do with the product, but one of the images iVoler uses to showcase the product uses images of older generation devices. iVoler, try to use images of the latest gen devices please, this would make you look more professional.
About the Images Below:
- One of them shows three cables, but the longest one is bundled with the Nexus 6P and is used as a comparison.
- The phone was at about 25% battery life for the two images with the Ampere app open.
- Decently priced for the capacity. This is priced at $31.99 for 10,000 mAh, which is ok. There are cheaper alternatives, or ones with higher capacity for the same price, but this one comes with USB-C, which makes this product very unique at the moment.
- iVoler: $31.99 + Free shipping (if Prime member or order is over $35)
- Monoprice: $29.99 + $4.99 2-3 business days shipping (used their shipping estimate to Southern California)
- So, if you are Amazon Prime member or buying over $35, iVoler is probably a better value. I haven’t really used Monoprice’s customer service, only bought cables from them, so I can’t comment on how their CS is, but I know that Amazon’s CS is really good.
The other USB-C battery banks that I know of have capacity of 20,000 mAh, but priced about $50-$60. iVoler’s offering is a lot more budget friendly and 10,000mAh should be enough for most people. I carry two battery banks with me to school and I don’t use them too much.
5/5 stars; great battery bank with high capacity and a USB-C port that supports rapid charging
*Will update review/rating if needed*
**Disclosure: I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review**