USB Type C Power Bank, iVoler 10000mAh External Battery Pack (Type C Fast 3A IN/OUT Charging) for Nexus 6P/ 5X, MacBook 12 inches, Apple iPhone, iPad, Samsung & more
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- (UPDATED VERSION: This Power Bank is now able to recharge by using the Apple 29W USB-C PD Charger) TRUE TYPE-C FAST 3A INPUT & OUTPUT: The first ever external battery charger with USB-C/Type-C. Use it to quickly recharge the external battery, or to power the latest computers and smartphones and smart wearable devices with USB-C/Type-C ports.
- DUAL USB PORT: One USB Type C Port that supports up to 5v 3a. Also included one USB-A Port with smart auto detect technology which charge up to 5v 2.4a maximum for other non Type C devices.
- RAPID RECHARGE: Even with a huge 10000mAh battery, It only takes 3.5 hours with a compatible 5v3a Type C Charger.
- TYPE C Compatible devices:- Google Nexus 6P/ 5X, Apple New Macbook (2015) 12 inches, Microsoft Lumia 950/950 XL, OnePlus 2, Google Chromebook Pixel.
- WHAT YOU GET: iVoler TYPE C Power Bank, One USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable (with 56K ohm resistor which is compatible with any old USB Charger), One USB-C to C Charging Cable.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Despite its massive capacity, it can be fully recharged in 3.5 hours by a TYPE-C 3A charger and the included USB-C to C cable. That's 3 times faster than a typical charger of similar capacity.
It is one of the first portable chargers to utilize USB-C input and output. A reversible, high-power connection that recharges the Google Nexus 6P/5X 2015 MacBook and other USB-C devices up to 5V/3A.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features protect you and your devices.
At iVoler, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.For Optimal Use:
• Press the Power Button before connecting your device to activate USB-C output.
• Use the included cables, your original cable or a third-party-certified one (such as MFi).
Top Customer Reviews
- USB Type C ← probably the only/biggest reason why anyone would consider this, since the number of portable battery banks with USB Type C is in the single digits right now.
- An up to spec USB-C to USB-A cable. This shows that iVoler aren’t cutting corners by giving us a non-spec cable, which is good.
- Adequate battery capacity for most people.
- USB Type-C supports the rapid charging with other USB-C devices, or at least is the case with my Nexus 6P.
- Came precharged to four lights, which is pretty convenient
- Minor con 1: seems to be OEM design, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing (see Misc. Comments for details)
- Minor con 2: a misleading/false statement in the description, but this doesn’t affect the product in any way (see Misc. Comments for details)
- Minor con 3: there are glossy parts on the power bank, though not that much. Only the small strip on the very top surface area (see pics below) are glossy, the rest of the battery bank has a matte/plastic finish. At least the glossy part is in a color that won’t show fingerprints too much.
- Minor con 4: the “On” button to get the battery bank to start charging other devices is quite tacky, not in a good way. The feeling of the press of the button is very not premium feeling.
- Packaging is so-so, but good enough. It came in an orange padded bubble mailer. The product itself was in a small cardboard box. The packaging seems adequate.
- The input to charge the battery bank is the USB-C port,
- Being 10,000 mAh, the device is quite dense and has some weight to it.
- I really like the design aesthetics on the side with the ridges (see images below).Read more ›
- build quality: housing is all plastic, but not necessarily the cheap kind. Feels solid, no rattling or sharp edges. Very well finished.
- includes two cables: 1x USB C and 1x USB A-C (CheckR compliant)
- packaging isn't annoying and all recyclable
- really simple operation; just plug and play with no need to press any buttons of any kind to start working
- rapidly charges the Nexus 6P at 2920 mA using included USB C cable
- Total output is only 5V at 3A (was not able to simultaneously charge my Nexus 7 and Nexus 6P rapidly); total sum of output current between both devices was slightly over 3000 mA
- style; totally subjective but the design looks dated IMO
- legacy USB port does not hold the USB cable head firmly. Cable wiggles a tad, but does not come out.
- length of included cables are both 17 cm from tip to tip
- "power" button seems misleadingly labeled, as it only serves the purpose of checking the stored charge
- dimensions of power bank: 13.8cm x 6.2cm x 2.2cm
Would I buy it again: Likely. Few other options on the market, at the time of this writing, that can support 5V/3A USB C output. Not particularly pricey.
Enjoyed the review? Press the button!
|Length: 8:48 Mins|
The iVoler is the best external battery option have come across for USB Type C devices. I used this with my Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X for testing in which i used it each day to charge my devices as well as when i was out.
I found it to be a great size, longer than it is wide which is nice when trying to put it in a pocket. Not to thick and the weight of the battery was not a problem when traveling. I had it in a bag with keys and other items and the plastic body held up just fine.
I really like the fact that the company included 2 high quality USB cables. One USB-A to USB-C and ONE USB-C to USB-C. They are short but it really works in its favor for when you are using this out in the world. No super long cables to get tangled! Best part is they also carry data.
When i ran the battery down to 0 it took 3 hours and 20 minutes to get back to 100%. It was able to charge both my phones at the Rapid charging rate. Matching the stock charger that came with the Nexus 6P, it only took 1 hour and 20 minutes to fully charge the device while it was on and working. It also keeps its charge. I left it alone for a few days and when i checked the level of charge by pressing the power button it was still the same.
This seems to be the one to get for now and for the price it is pretty great.
They sent me a new version of the device all on their own with the charging problem solved. They are very fair and have excellent customer service. I can confirm the battery I received June of 2016 will charge easily from a USB-A port. Thank you!
This device works well to charge devices, but could be a problem for some people to charge the battery itself.
It only charges via a native USB-C charger and wire, not from a computer, standard wall charger or anything that originates as a USB-A port. I wrote the manufacture and first received the response it would charge from USB-A, then they wrote back and admitted their engineers disabled charging this way to protect the battery from non-compliant wires. The USB-A to C wire provided with this unit is only for charging devices, not the battery itself, they wrote. I also tried other wires, charges and computers, with no luck.
This means that for travel you will have to bring a USB-C charger with you to charge this battery. It could be a problem if you find yourself without a USB-C charging source.
It isn't exactly what I needed, for example you can't charge it in the car or on a friends computer at a coffee shop. No USB-C source, no charge. For me the only thing I have in my entire house to charge this battery is a USB-C charger that came shipped with my Google Nexus 5x phone.
Otherwise it seems like a nice device, I agree with an earlier review that the power button is difficult to push and feels weird.
It does rapid charge my Nexus 5x phone and successfully charges every other device I tried with it, from tables to flashlights.
It weighs 8.7 ounces, 249 grams.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved this device so much. I bought it April 5th, it's now July 26th,and I'm sad to say it's not charging properly any more. Very disappointing.Published 4 hours ago by scott kazan
As a nexus 6p user, I have a limited selection of USB Type C Power Banks to choose from. However, upon the recommendation of a fellow redditor, on /r/nexus6p I took a shot with... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Charged my Nexus 5X admirably fast... for two uses. After that refused to recharge from my Nexus 5X's USB-C wall charger (the only USB-C charger I own). Read morePublished 1 day ago by Ari
I love this little battery. It has saved my life on multiple occasions. Definitely a good purchase!Published 2 days ago by Trevor
Supports the Nexus Fast Quick Super charging. Adds hours of video watching or Pokemon chasing. Not huge, but definitely not something that is comfortable to walk around with... Read morePublished 2 days ago by AvgJoeOrPrettyMuchSo
Bought this power bank specifically for Pokemon Go, and it hasnt failed me yet. I own the Nexus 5X smartphone, which only uses USB Type C and iVoler includes a male-to-male Type C... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Paul-Martin Gaboriault
Bought this for my Nexus 5x because my phone often runs out of battery while I'm out catching Pokemon. It's really easy to use. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Jimmy Wu
Works great with my Nexus 5X. Provides rapid charging, and will easily charge the phone 100% or keep it going through hard use for a long time. Read morePublished 6 days ago by timvan007