Other Sellers on Amazon
iWatchz CLRCHR22BLK Q Collection Wrist Strap for iPod Nano 6G-Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$8.32 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Wear your iPod nano like a watch
- The iWatchz WIS Clip positions the iPod nano in the most logical way with the headphone jack facing up the arm for quick and easy access to all buttons and connectors
- Bands are available in a variety of iPod matching colors plus a full range of additional styles
- Easily turn your iPod Nano into a stylish wristwatch
- Quick, secure attachment: Press, Slide and Click
- Full access to all buttons and connectors
- Premium silicone band and stainless steel hardware
- This product may ship to you in a kubxlab box
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Size (LWH): 4.25 inches, 4.25 inches, 1.5 inches
Top Customer Reviews
Firstly, let me say that I have only had mine for a day. I have the 6th Gen Nano. So, I cannot give any feedback at this stage regarding how this product will wear. I will try to remember to return in a month or two's time and post an update. Also, time from buy to receive was about a week, so I cant identify with the other comment about the lack of shipping.
- The product looks good, and is essentially exactly how it looks in the photo. The Nano fits pretty much perfectly. However, if you have a silicone cover on your nano it will NOT fit.
- It is easy to get the nano in and out, and because of the clip on the nano, when its in, it is secure, and therefore wont fall off the watch. This means its not the kind of "cover" where once its in, its in forever.
- The screen of the nano can be easily rotated to have the clock face, and the menu etc interface in the orientation you desire.
- The headphone jack of the nano points UP YOU ARM when the ipod is docked. I find this to be quite convenient as I use mine for running, and therefore want the cable pointing up my arm
- NB one: The docking platform between the two straps is PLASTIC (not metal). I believe this will have pro's and con's, given that plastic will wear better with the sweat, but may not last as long. Potential concern here. However, the plastic does appear sturdy, so will let you know how it goes.
- The size of the watch strap, and the holes make it possible to fit almost all size arms. I am a fairly big guy, and it fits me comfortably.Read more ›
|Length: 3:11 Mins|
But is that a good thing?
I noticed that the square edge of the Nano catches on shirt sleeves and coat sleeves and will pull if I'm not careful. Also, the Nano doesn't continuously show the clock face - you have to press the home/wake button to see the time. So iPod-Nano-as-a-watch is a bit gimmicky and probably isn't something I will use very often at all.
However this watch strap isn't bad. I certainly like the price, I just couldn't justify spending a lot of money on a watch strap for an iPod Nano since it's not a watch I'm going to wear on a daily or even probably weekly basis.
One feature I did think was implemented nicely is on the springbars that hold the straps to the body (which holds the iPod) there are small pins which you can move with a fingernail. It lets you remove the straps without any tools (and depending on how you want to orient the iPod this could be necessary). It's a small detail which I appreciated and would have been easy for iWatchz to overlook.
I think the strap runs a little on the small size. I have a pretty large wrist and this is snug on my wrist. I prefer to wear my watches a little lose, and I can't do that with this strap, even on the loosest hole.
So am I happy with the purchase? Yes, but it's not a product that I think I'll use a lot. I received an iPod as a gift, so for not a lot of money I was able to get this watch strap. I don't know that I could really recommend the iPod Nano as a watch, but if you're set on doing it this band isn't bad. It does what it says with no fuss, and looks fine.
1) The band is not large enough to fit my wrist. Now, if I had some gargantuan wrists I wouldn't have been so harsh in my rating but my wrist only measure 8 inches. This isn't the first watch band that hasn't fit me but have you seen the width of this thing and the size of the iPod nano it is meant to hold? They are not small. Therefore, they should expect someone with a larger than average wrist to wear it. I'm uploading two photos showing the watch band and a tape measure so that others might save themselves from ordering this if it doesn't fit them. Each of the photos includes a second watch, the Invicta Men's 1107 Pro Diver Chronograph Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch, as a size comparison. The Invicta fits my wrist. I can put it on up to the third hole and it is still loose enough to move on my wrist.
Keep in mind that even if the band were long enough to fit me it would still only receive a 2 star rating because of this next item of concern.
2) The craftsmanship of this watch band is really bad. On my first attempt to put it on the short side of the band popped off. At a later time when simply handling the band the other side popped off. They simply do not hold on very well and the part that holds the iPod nano in place is so flimsy. I suppose that once the iPod is attached it would make it stronger but the plastic is of such a low quality that I would be nervous that the watch would fall off and drop the iPod to the ground at some inopportune time if the watch did fit me.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Broke after a short period of time on my sons wrist. Not worth the price.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
This product looks and feels great. I am able to add my ipod nano to it easily and it isn't hard to remove. The materials are high quality and worth the price.Published 1 month ago by Delia Gutierrez
It was difficult to attach iPod to iWatch. I wished the iPod was covered moiP for protection.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer