Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- canvas messenger bag
- Main Material: Made of quality cotton canvas and real leather zips. 1 year warranty for all of our bags.
- Dimensions: 10" L x 11" H x 5"W, small capacity but perfectly fits up to 10" Tablet, iPad, Kindle.
- Structure: A total of 9 pockets (7 zipped pockets, 2 external side pockets without zipper), 8 credit card slots, a pen slot, a neat little hole and a ring for a key chain.
- Awesome Design: The flap is held closed by a Velcro(cross-stitching, more durable), adjustable shoulder strap, a strong handle at the top so you can use it whenever you want.
- It's an awesome messenger that you will receive many compliments from your family and friends.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Made of high density cotton canvas and PU leather zips, classic and fashion. It's a very durable shoulder bag.
- Scientific and reasonable pocket lining design make your items lay in the bag systematically. There is a hole with a grommet to run your headphones through.
- It has enough pockets and capacity to organize your basic survival gear, as well as to conveniently carry the stuff you have to access regularly, like iPad, iPhone, external charger, iPod, cords, headphones, sunglasses, credit cards, cash, mints, snacks, water bottle and so on.
- Freely adjustable shoulder strap, you can adjust it according to your height and comfort requirements or use the handle. The stitching on this product is nice and very strong.
- Perfect messenger bag/shoulder bag/crossbody bag/handbag/ hiking or traveling Bag, suitable for office, school, outdoor, business and other occasions.
- It must be the ideal gift for Birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, anniversary.
What you can put in this Canvas Cross Body Shoulder Bag?
- You can put A6 books, ipad, glasses, wallet, keys, cell phone, umbrella, document and cigaret in the bag.
How to maintain the canvas bag?
- Wash it with clean water in ordinary temperature.
- DO NOT wash it with hot water and alkaline detergent.
- Hang to dry and store in ventilated place instead of sun exposure.
- Wash Separately to avoid staining.
- 1 * Shoulder Bag
ibagbar is founded by a genuine group of the 80's and 90's generation. ibagbar is all about easy-going lifestyle, freedom and good times. The bags are made classic, simply and old school. Most of them are made of cotton canvas and real leather, which adds to durability and awesomeness. ibagbar's mission is to make you happy wearing its bags!
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00VVMVF7I
- Item model number: 5600815
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 9, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being said, I typically come across two pitfalls when it comes to messenger bag shopping.
1) They're too big
2) They're cheap (and if they're not cheap, they're a couple hundred dollars, like wth??)
Clearly this bag isn't as big as your standard messenger bag, and that's probably what really stuck out to me the most originally.
I've had some messenger bags that I've just adored, but they ended up dwarfing me with their size and became awkward to move about with.
This bag is actually even a bit smaller looking even in person, so take note of that!
But still - there's still something so innately.. COOL, about bags like these, isn't there?
Backpacks and purses are put to shame by these guys. How can anyone wear this and just not feel awesome?
Ah, aesthetics aesthetics. I rarely dabble in that area, but I couldn't help myself here.
Moving on to my favorite~ functionality!
(Because what could be more important than that?)
This little guy, despite its size, actually carries quite a bit.
It has 9 pockets, all zippered but for 2 (of which are on either side of the bag for easy access items).
Above all else, I love organization - the idea of everything having its place appeals to me greatly, so with this many options, packing this up was like Christmas morning for me, haha!
At the end of the day, I feel like there's not a whole lot to say about this product.
I'm just generally happy with it. If you'd like to read a more detailed review of this, feel free to check out my Tumblr blog @sam-reviews-stuff!).
[ PROS ]
- High quality material
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Multiple pockets and pouches of varying sizes
- Two side pouches for quick and easy access
- 8 card sleeves for frequently used cards (or to free up a little extra space in your wallet - personally, I find them great for hoarding stamp cards and all of those little discount cards you get at cafes and yogurt shops and such, haha)
- Decent stitching
- Velcro flap in the front
- Can handle a significant amount of weight comfortably
- Looks very neat and compact
- Just flat out looks cool!
[ CONS ]
- The zipper on one of the front compartments gets stuck occasionally on the upper corners of the zipper trail. In general the zippers feel like they might break if you’re too rough/careless with them. (Of course, if you know how to fix broken zippers, this isn’t the end of the world)
- One of the leather-like tags fell off the very first day I got it! (If you look at the second picture I posted, you’ll notice the brown tag is missing from the zippered compartment beneath the front flap). All I had done with it up to that point was walk around the mall for about 30 minutes, so it’s possible it was just coincidence, considering I later took the bag with me mountain climbing and it didn’t have any other issues.
- It had a couple small snags upon receiving it in the mail, but a quick snip with a pair of scissors fixed that and it’s been pretty solid since. The overall quality of the stitching is good, but this is bound to happen sometimes in today’s mass production.
- And finally, this is probably the one and only TRUE con for me - the dimensions are juuuust a wee bit too small to hold a standard sized.. anything. A standard sized folder, a standard sized notebook, a standard sized book, etc. If it were just the tiniest bit bigger, it really would fit. I think the fact that I was so close to being able to fit these things that really bugged me in the end.
Yeah yeah, I know the cons list looks long, but it's really not. I just wanted to be thorough, yanno?
Really, if it were so bad I wouldn't be rating it 4 stars to begin with. Just goes to show how important it is to read reviews though!
Overall, I'd definitely buy this again. I've already become attached to it and I look forward to using it for fall semester this year. ♡
If this review was helpful, don't forget to please tap the "helpful" button below!
This is a good quality item; it is cloth lined inside, except for the pocket under the flap . The zippers are rugged and the leather is good quality. There are many pockets to hold various sized items.
The back pocket, which rests against your body, easily holds my iPad Air2 in it's own leather case.
The outside flap, which is held down with Velcro, has a zippered pocket on the front which would hold a passport and maybe airline tickets or travel itineraries. This flap covers an inner zippered pocket.
This inner pocket, which is not cloth lined, has several slots to hold things like cards and a pen/pencil. However, each pocket gets deeper behind the one in front of it. I don't know the purpose for that, but only the first 2 pockets would hold a credit/debit card, the others would be too deep. This pocket, which would hold a smaller tablet or larger smartphone, has a grommet on the upper left where a charger cord or headset/ear bud cord could pass through, IF they're the lightning size or smaller charger cords; the older, wider iPhone charger cords will not fit through it. On the upper left is a leather flap with a ring to hold something, which I imagine is to keep the cords neatly together.
The main pocket is behind the one under the flap and is the bulk of this bag. There is a cloth, zippered pocket on the back side of it and a mesh zippered pocket on the front side. The mesh pocket is big enough to hold my passport wallet and International Driver's Permit. This big pocket is large enough to hold charger cords, airline tickets and travel itineraries, snacks or whatever else you'd want to put in there.
There is a wide, woven handle on the top to hand carry it and it's covered on the top with stitched leather. There is a wide, adjustable shoulder strap which makes it easy to carry if your hands are full. The metal loops are thick and not cheaply made.
If you're looking for something to fit under the seat and is a good quality item, this is it.