|Fits as expected||
$13.79 - $17.79
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- √ Main Fabric: 90% Polyester 10% Spandex. Mesh Lining: 90% Nylon 10% Spandex. Moisture management technology wicks moisture away from the skin
- √ Machine Washable
- √ Fabric is designed to contour perfectly to your body, giving you a streamlined look
- √ Pull-on closure. Wirefree and removable padding gives you more comfort
- √ Comfortable fit, wire free, soft cup bra excellent alone or as a layering piece
- √ This bra is perfect for activities like jogging, biking, and fitness classes
- √ Please enter our store to find the matching part: sports tanks, yoga pants, active shorts etc. Amazon Store Link: https://www.amazon.com/icyzone
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
All of our products are made by our own factory which was established in 1993. We are specialized in running wear, yoga wear, active wear and casual wear. We have about 50 new styles come out each season with lightweight, quick drying, abrasion-resistant, moisture-wicking materials. So that we can offer you the high quality products with good value. We think our garment are very comfortable and stylish and hope you do, too.
icyZone is an activewear brand driven by the idea of a healthy, sporty and fashion-forward lifestyle
Why we made this
Feel free and be fully in the moment during studio training sessions in this strappy, medium-support bra. The straps are bonded so they flat on your back and won't dig in.
Made with moisture wicking fabric that's sweat-wicking and four-way stretch, with a cool, smooth feel.
Removable cup add shape and give coverage
Intended To Provide Medium Support For A/B/C/D Cup
Train, Yoga, Exercise, Fitness, Workout, Everyday use
- Package Dimensions: 13.4 x 9.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07BT5CG13
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 6, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
604 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 604 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The color is pretty true to what you see in the picture. For some reason I was expecting a little more yellow because of the name "Banana Cream". It's somewhat faded orangey-yellowy. A very pretty color - but definitely not just yellow. That was my misunderstanding for sure.
The bra comes padded which is really nice. The straps in the back look GREAT under a racer-back tank top. Besides it being a little large, it's still really, really comfortable. I can't feel any seams or tags, the straps aren't thick or bunchy, and the material is not itchy at all. If you're into hot yoga, this would be a really nice bra to have.
Cons: I am 36C and ordered a LG based on the sizing chart, but it was too big. It was several inched too big and could easily turn. The picture shows how much extra, and I wasn't pulling hard. Comfortable for wearing around, but it won't hold anything in place while exercising! Lol I'm returning for the MD size.