ieGeek Wifi Wireless Security Camera Outdoor IP Camera Home Surveillance System (720P HD, Night Vision, Motion Detect, Email Alert, Remote View Via Smart Phone/Tablet/PC, Up to 128GB Micro SD)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy and quick installation: only need 1-2 minutes to finish the wireless connection, ieGeek wifi ip camera comes with upgraded user manual, without any connection problem
- Full 720p HD image and video quality in day and night: 720p High-definition cctv security camera. 36pcs IR light, you can see what's happening in the dark with automatic infrared lights
- Supports remote monitoring, recording and playback directly from anywhere on PC, Web Browsers & smart phone (iPhone and Android). Support MicroSD card( up to 128GB), FTP, NVR (ONVIF 2.0-2.4) storage
- Smart motion detection & email alarm & Phone notification: real time motion alarm via email or phone notification, Support 7/24 continuous recording, timing recording, motion detection recording and specific zones for motion detection. You can customize all kinds of recording plan as what you required.
- Upgraded power cable - Up to 3m in power adapter cable. Don't need extension cable any more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The ieGeek wireless IP Camera is the expansion of the outdoor home security camera range, alongside 720p HD video quality and a high performance media processor and Sony 720p HD lens. It is capable of H.264 video with extremely smooth video transmission and super clear video in day and night. ieGeek outdoor surveillance camera support remote monitoring, timing recording, loop recording, timing motion detection. So you can customize all kinds of recording plan according to your requirements. In addition, you can use your smartphone (iPhone, Android)) or your default browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) to view the images. Besides, it supports micro SD card (Up to 128GB, SD card is not included), FTP, NVR storage. The camera can be used as part of your alarm security system at home, office. And it is unparalleled in its quick and easy setting.
Smart Motion Alerts
This outdoor security cameras has a ability to set specific zones from motion detection which is important to prevent hundreds of false notification.
See Clearly in the dark
The automatic infrared lights make sure you can see clearly up to 49ft in the dark.
Easy to Expand
You can expand and customize quickly and easily with extra cameras, to make a whole solution for your home & business.
Remote view and control from your PC, smart phone, or Tablet
Download Free "CAMHI" APP in app store or Google Market, you can access to live footage from smart phones or tablets, PC Clients.
* Lens: 3.6mm
* IR Leds: 36pcs
* Night Vision: up to 49ft
* Weatherproof: IP66
*Connectivity:IP/Network-2.4GHz Wireless(Incompatible with 5GHz)
1 x 720P IP Camera
1 x WiFi Antenna
1 x Network Cable
1 x Power Adapter (9.8ft-3m)
1 x User Manual
1 x Set Screw
Note:This camera does not support Mac.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are the things I like about this camera:
1) Easy to set up and quite a lot of features with the phone app.
2) It has an SD card slot that saves all video files. I got a 128 GB card for this one. Next ones will get a 64 GB, as it really does not need that much. You can review the video files and format the card straight from the app. Awesome.
3) Files recorded as a result of motion detection are marked with an A (Alarm) on the file name, so it is easy to identify them.
4) Software is included to view the files (.264 format)
5) You can set up to have files recorded to an FTP drive as well as on the camera's SD card.
6) Good sharp video and pics from the camera. The IR works quite well, as it caught a couple of critters invading my lawn, Pics attached.
A few things that need improvement:
1) Motion detection is very sensitive, even at the lowest setting. It takes a pic as soon as it detects movement, therefore the pic it sends via the email alert is usually just feet, maybe up to knees. Not very helpful if you want a quick pic of someone coming up your driveway. Photo added.
2) Computer viewing software is a bit confusing to set up, instructions are not great. I figured it out, but it took a few minutes.
All in all I am happy with this camera, and have ordered 2 more for the back and side of my house. I may look into a solar option in the future for the power source.
The good news is that iSpy works with it and the camera will record to the internal sd card assuming you buy one.
For others like me that like to play with settings. These pages have been disabled through the UI but can be access by replacing the last segment in the URL with one of these:
useful video settings
special wifi modes
special p2p settings
motion detection settings
called ‘multiple settings’
might be a part of the motion detection settings
How I setup the camera. I did not use the instructions.
Here's what I did.
Unpack everything, plug Ethernet cord and power supply into the cameras cord, insert other end of cord into an open port on my router, plug the power adapter into the wall, wait a few moments, use the search tool provided by tenvis (had to google "ipcamera tenvis search tool"), install the search tool and open it to find the cameras ip address, put that ip address in a web browsers URL bar and press enter, the camera web UI should load, goto settings and setup my wifi under network, then apply the settings and unplug the Ethernet and place the camera where I want it.
Since then I have also downloaded "hicam" from the play store and use my phone to monitor the cameras
I figured out how to focus the camera. You need to take it apart like you are going to put in the sd card. Then pull the little foam cover off the front of the camera. loosen the plastic nut then rotate the camera aperture until the camera feed is in focus.
Also, a side note, the cameras are really not 720p, each camera I have opened is either really a 1080p at 1mp or a 720p at 3mp.