Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $360.00 shipping
ilFornino Basic Wood Fired Pizza Oven- High Grade Stainless Steel by ilFornino, New York
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The dome is a double wall medium gauge stainless steel filled with 1 layer light-weight refractory insulation blanket.
- Medium Grade 430 Stainless Steel construction. This stainless steel is considered to have a good oxidation and corrosion resistance. Good high temperature resistance.
- 6 – Piece Tiled Cooking Surface. The ilFornino® Basic Series flooring is made from 1” thick medium density firebrick.
- Stand dimensions: 43 ¾” L x 31” W x 30” H -Oven dimensions: 46 ½” L x 30 ¾” W
- Ready to cook in 45 minutes! It includes a Peel, a Brush/Scraper and a Manual.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
ilFornino® Basic Wood Fired Pizza Oven is made from medium gauge stainless steel filled with One (1) layer light-weight refractory insulation blanket. It is made from a medium grade 430 Stainless Steel construction. This stainless steel is considered to have a good oxidation and corrosion resistance. Good high temperature resistance. The dome and stand are both 100% stainless steel. This Wood Fired Pizza Oven is constructed of the best materials. The dome is insulated with one light-wight blanket for optimum heat retention. The flooring is made up of 6 piece tiled cooking surface. The ilFornino® Basic Series flooring is made from 1" thick medium density firebrick. This Wood Fired Pizza Oven comes with a built in Thermometer to keep an eye on the temperature of the food you are cooking. An ash catching tray is also built in the back of the dome to catch all the ashes. Stand dimensions: 43 ¾" L x 31" W x 30" H -Oven dimensions: 46 ½" L x 30 ¾" W. It stands at 84" high with the chimney. The Total cooking surface is about 980 square inches. This Wood Fired Pizza Oven ships via freight carriers only and can be delivered to residential areas. Assembly is required. Assembly time is about 30-45 minutes depending on your skill levels.
Top Customer Reviews
- Upon opening the packages I immediately question the quality of the build. It appeared that someone built this in their backyard shop, although everything went together ok the directions are very limited. With that said it is fairly easy to put together starting with attaching the four legs to the bottom rack, then the front and side braces which completes the cart. Next attach the chimney w/ 4 screws and then lift oven unit onto the cart.
- All of the welds are very noticeable and not grown very well to look professional. I'm not a welder but the quality provides a somewhat undesirable look.
- The bottom rack is such a case where this looks to be built by someone in shop class. At the end of each metal rod that was cut to make the bottom grating the metal was rusted. Rust was at every cross point where the rods were welded together. The rack looks rusty and bad right out of the box, and I hope since we live by the beach and things rust quickly it doesn't get too much worse or create rust stains on my concrete patio.
- One of the nuts welded to the legs was stripped and you could push the bolt right through it. I added a nut behind the bolt so it wasn't a huge deal.
- One of the hex bolt heads didn't have the hex head thus we had to carefully tighten it with pliers trying to not scratch the chrome finish. Obviously quality control, if there is any, missed this.
- The oven comes with 4 heavy duty metal handles that you screw to the sides of the grill to lift onto the cart. Only two these handles would go into the oven unit, the other two had the wrong thread type and would go in without stripping out the holes. Which needed to be replaced with screws after the oven has been lifted onto the cart. These screws hold the top of the oven to the base. I was able to lift the back of the oven myself to place on the cart so not a big deal but another quality issue.
- The oven is sold on Amazon with a long brass brush and scraper, my unit did NOT come with this. This brush is very important and I'll be calling to have them send me one or order one on my own. It did come with a cover, pizza cutter, pizza server, and small rack with a few items such as a rod with a hook to move pizza's, small shovel for coals, etc.
Please note, I just received and put together the oven last night and have yet to fire it up. I do have one concern that the inside of the oven is lined with the same stainless steel as the exterior top. I hope this isn't an issue but I'm fairly sure every other pizza oven that I've researched has fire brick lined top. Also, I'm not sure the bottom bricks are fire bricks as they look like standard 12" x 12" patio pavers. The oven also ships with a square pizza stone, something like you would use in your oven. I found this to be strange as the idea is to cook the pizza's directly on the floor of the oven.
I'll try to remember to follow up with a review after using it a few times. I personally count on these reviews along with my own research when I make a major purchase like this. At this point the jury is out for me.
We are considering loading this in our enclosed trailer to take to friends or family events... Portability is key here.
On the downside:
1-our door thermometer broke and fell off- ok, we didn't rely on it anyway.
2- We move it to the corner of our deck to store it, and wheel it out to use it. One caster wheel broke- ok, vendor is sending a new one.
3- interior bricks do not always sit flush with one another. Need to be cautious where you place your food, or your peel will get hung up on the edge of a high brick.
4- where the ash drawer comes out warped, so now we need to use a skinny spatula to assist getting it back in.
Would I buy the same oven again? Absolutely. If I had more money and a good spot to put a full masonry oven, I would go that route.
Summary: You think you want a wood fired oven? You want to spend less than $2000? You want to make pizza this weekend? This is a great choice.
You're a professional and have $4000-$6000? Have someone build you a unit from brick.
Hope this helps everybody.
Got a great deal from Suncoast deals, which is selling it. You will NOT find a better price with shipping, trust me I have searched. Suncoast customer service has been great, with answering questions or concerns.
Overall very happy with purchase, I think this bad boy is going to replace my bbq... lol
Would I purchase it again if I had a chance to change ovens? For the price- yes, For the oven floor buckling/uneven bricks- I would pass and buy or build a more stable oven. Overall- happy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have a commercial pizza oven in my restaurant and this one gets just as hot.Read more