Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 55 inch Vizomax TV Screen Protector for LCD, LED or Plasma HDTV
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on December 24, 2012
As far as protection for your tv investment goes, I can't imagine that their is anything better on the market. I saw other manufacturers of these types of screen protectors, but chose this one due to the 90 degree angle lip for hanging it. I can't imagine not having that lip on a 55 inch screen protector! My son walked over and pulled it up, and without that lip it would have fallen right on him! This thing seems very durable and does not obstruct the view of your tv. The only issue is the glare put off by this is pretty bad, although I would gladly take that glare over having my 3 year old hitting the actual screen of my tv with his toys! Excellent purchase, highly recommended!!
on January 31, 2016
I never thought about a screen protector until I decided to replace the 52" tv that my son kicked a ball at. I purchased an LG 55 inch TV for my kids play room. I knew when I put a 52" tv in their play room i was taking a risk. This is pretty nice, it is just bent piece of lexan. It comes with velcro and it also has nice rubber pads on the top. Those rubber pads alone are enough to keep it on but the velcro is a nice touch. This is a little tall for my 55" lg. I could cut it down I have a table saw and a nice plastic blade. I think I will just leave it long. It is pretty hard to notice.
on December 28, 2012
Like the product a lot. I decided to buy this one over the other products offered on amazon because of the little "curve" on the top which means that Velcro is not the only support to the screen. It is very glossy, so if you have a window behind your tv viewing position you'll have a problem. They explain, in the instructions, that the glossy surface is needed for the 3D effects.
on May 26, 2012
I also both this screen saver for my 46 inch bedroom Sanyo. With the kids paling around spending $190 on this tv screen shield is a great investment. My neighbor's tv got badly scratched and he got Vizomax to protect the replacement. Protector is easy to install and very secure. Just hang on top of the tv and secure with provided velcro.

Picture quality is immaculate. there is no impact on the picture at all.

I am not sure why those are not sold in the stores.
on July 30, 2016
This review is for the 55 inch Vizomax TV Screen Protector for LCD, LED or Plasma HDTV. I cannot say enough how glad I am that we got it! My husband and I purchased it after my grandson broke him mother and fathers TV by hitting it with a cup (on accident). We didn't want the same thing happening by accident at our house so we bought this one and we have absolutely no regrets. He has accidentally hit it with a ball and a matchbox car and it didn't damage either the TV or the screen protector at all. If we hadn't had the screen cover on, I'm sure that our TV would definitely have had some damage to it. It was super easy to put on. It utilizes velcro pads and a strap to secure it on yet are not visible when you look at the TV. As a matter of fact if you didn't know that it was there, it's virtually undetectable. The screen is somewhat like an overlay that can also be easily removed as well. The TV picture is just as clear with it on as it was with it off. I would highly recommend it for the fact that it has saved our TV on multiple occasions. We liked it so much that we purchased one for my daughter and son-in-law's TV lol.
on June 19, 2013
During a temper tantrum, my three year old destroyed a 60 inch 6 month old plasma. I decided to to protect the 55 inch that still remained intact. If you have young children this is a must. Great price and looks good. Not what I would call commercial quality like some of the others out there but perfect for home use.
on May 7, 2014
I wish I had bought this for my last TV which my kids scratched. The optics are amazing. I was worried that it would affect the viewing experience but I don't even notice it. At extremely acute angles it does distort the image, but no one watches TV at such a crazy angle. It is very secure and have not had to worry about it falling off. Very happy with it despite the price!
on December 31, 2013
I bought this item for our brand new 55 in Samsung that I had to buy after our two year old broke our other tv by shattering the screen on several occasions. While it has helped protect the tv from items that have been chucked at it, the first thing I had to do to even use it was have it cut down at least a couple inches so that it would fit on the tv. The other thing is that it scratches very easily and some of them are quite noticeable. While I am glad that I kept it, I do wonder if there are better products out there.
on May 18, 2015
Worth every penny. Our first LCD TV was cracked within a month with our 4 kids playing downstairs. We purchased our second TV with this screen protector, and have saved the TV on multiple occasions. I would have given the screen 5 stars, but it is a dust magnet...but otherwise a good product.
on February 20, 2016
It scratches easily but it has saved my expensive tv from my 16 month old son. Beware it does add glare. I figure I will take it off when my son is old enough to listen. I wish I had this before my son threw a toy truck threw my last tv. Lessons learned.