Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno
asked by Lori A. King on May 5, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
According to what I have seen, the battery pack, charger, AV and USB Cables, and free software are all standard.
MATTHEW KARNECKI answered on May 25, 2010
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am looking to purchase this camera & just got off the phone with panasonic tech support.No,it does not come with an advanced owners manual,but one can be purchased for $22.16 +sh.I am now going to search net to see if advanced manual can be downloaded,it seems that all electronics today come with a very rudimentary how to book that explains just the very very basics.I have found & downloaded manuals for verizon phones & tomtom gps products,good luck doing this if you are not interested in paying exorbitant prices for info that should be included with product.
irishrover answered on January 19, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Does this camera come with a printed instruction manual? I know the zs6 does not. I like having a paper manual to refer to, especially on a complex p
Mark Kelly answered on June 20, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
http://camera.manualsonline.com/np/usermanuals/mfg/panasonic/dmczs5__digicam
Joe M. Rogers answered on April 18, 2011

A
It does not, but I've made a downloadable PDF version at http://tinyurl.com/ZS5manual which you can print out if you want. Interestingly, the box says it comes with it, but mine was sealed when I got it and there was no manual.
Timothy Mueller-Harder answered on May 12, 2012

A
[Deleted by the author on May 9, 2010, 7:12:31 AM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product