|Price:||$119.95 - $160.49 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- For running on soft and muddy terrain.
- Unrivalled grip: The most aggressive outsole in the inov-8 range boasts 8mm studs that deliver the best grip possible over muddy terrain.
- Beat the mud: The multi directional stud pattern ensures mud is released quickly from the outsole, so the studs are always able to deliver maximum grip with every step.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Propels fell and mountain runners over the muddiest of terrains by delivering the ultimate grip in mud through an aggressive outsole. A unique stud design releases mud as quickly and efficiently as it grips to it. Perfect for running in the fells and mountains when the terrain is muddy and the ultimate in grip is needed. Weighs 300G and the full rand delivers increased protection.
Based in "England's last wilderness," the North Pennines, inov-8 is a British company that is passionate about specialist off-road running products and creating the lightest weight, most flexible footwear on the market. Since the company's launch in 2003, it has become one of the fastest growing off-road running brands in the United States. From the footwear to the hydration packs, inov-8 products are created to complement the natural functions of human body biomechanics. Inov-8 designs its athletic gear to meet the demands of various environments and terrains at a peak level of performance. The comfort and durability of inov-8 products is what makes this brand a top-quality choice for the high-performance athlete and the recreational user alike.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01LDII27K
- Item model number: 000056-NWBKGY-P-01
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They ate a little narrow so if you have wide feet you may need a half size up.