Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen
Can I insert the SD card from my camera and transfer the photos directly to the thumb drive (USB stick) via the frame or do I have to use my computer?
asked by wkatagi on December 31, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
No you cannot transfer to the USB stick without a computer.The photo frame plays jpegs only for photos and you can plug in a SDHC card up to 16gb and play your photos from it. If your camera takes jpegs then you can use the SDHC card in the frame. Plus you should keep a backup of your photos incase of failure of USB stick or SDHC which would require reformatting to fix and that would erase all your photos, music and video files
Kim's Connection Photography answered on January 1, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have not tried this, but I think you will have to use your computer to do this. There is very little file handling capability built in to the NIX frame software. I had a seperate SDHC card which I added all my photos to.
PB answered on December 31, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have not tried this, but I am pretty sue you cannot fo what you suggest. I think you will have to use your computer. The software on the NIX frame is not sophisticated enough to do all the file handling you are looking for.
PB answered on December 31, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Currently the Nix 12 inch Digital photo frame does not support SDXC memory cards with exFAT format.
Leonora answered on January 2, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product