Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Can I install Parallells on my 3 Macs or I have to buy 3 software ?
asked by Indo on December 29, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Parallels license is for a single computer, so you would have to buy three copies of Parallels. If you wanted to run Windows under Parallels, you'd also have to buy three copies of Windows. You could, of course, run three copies of Linux, or 40 copies of Linux, for free.
Lawrence Charters answered on December 29, 2012
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I used my copy on 2 MACs but not sure about third is ok or not .. I think it is only for 2 macs ... for confirmed answer, check their website: www.parallel.com
Amazoner Sam answered on December 29, 2012
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not an expert, but I concur with the following comments:

"Parallels license is for a single computer, so you would have to buy three copies of Parallels. If you wanted to run Windows under Parallels, you'd also have to buy three copies of Windows. ..."
JD answered on December 29, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm not sure if you can install it on three machines but I was able to install it on my two machines using the same product key.
Andy Bauer answered on December 29, 2012

A
I believe you can install it on 2 computers....like your laptop and desktop but I'm not 100% sure. I suggest emailing them and ask.
Klem answered on December 29, 2012

A
I have only installed it on 2 macs with the same parallels product key.
C. Huynh answered on December 29, 2012
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
you can only install for one computer.
Alper Yildirim answered on December 29, 2012

A
I had a similar situation. You need to purchase three programs -- three sets of Parallels. You might "get away" with bootlegging one purchase, but that is theft just as certainly as if you held Parallels up at gunpoint and demanded a copy of their program for free.
Robert G. Williscroft answered on January 1, 2013
Comments (4) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product