Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM
How is it installed in the kindle? Or is it an automatic once you buy the kindle?
asked by karla on January 14, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
You do not install it in your Kindle it is a warranty. It provides you with a "safety net" so if your Kindle fails or breaks etc. it will be fixed or replaced for you.
Leonard answered on January 14, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You will receive a letter in the mail, letting you know your Kindle is now covered. When my first Kindle stopped working I call Amazon to let them know what the trouble was. He looked up my account, saw my protection plan, and told me my new Kindle was on it was. It was that easy.
Coco answered on January 14, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
once you make the purchase..
Amazon Customer answered on January 14, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi Karla, Once you purchase the protection plan & the paperwork is done everything goes through on the Amazon website. You will see your kindle serial# and the protection plan# all together. I hope this is helpful.
Cynthia answered on January 14, 2013

A
You don't install it Karla, Once it's purchased & the paperwork between them & Amazon is done it an automatic action that will appear on your kindle with the acct# & your kindle serial#. I hope this helps you.
Cynthia answered on January 14, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The protection plan is added protection and not installed... You get an certificate of coverage and terms of policy agreement. Our grandson is four... we purchased the Kindle for him. It covers a wide varity of incidences... which is very good for our four-year old.
Nan G answered on January 14, 2013

A
You receive a warranty in the mail. It has your info on it and explains what is covered...keep it and if you have any issues, just call the number on it.
sacoop answered on January 14, 2013

A
I do not think you install it on the Kindle. It is a warranty. I was sent the information and I am keeping it in a safe place in case something happens to my Kindle.
Phyllann answered on January 14, 2013

A
They send it in the mail in paper form. I usually scan a copy onto my external hard drive for my own documentation just in case I lose or misplace the paper form. Also, Amazon has the documentation as well in case you have a problem and need to call them.
Crazy Cat Lady answered on January 14, 2013

A
Once you purchase your kindle and the 2 year plan...you will receive paperwork on it about a week after your kindle arrives.
sharon answered on January 15, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product