3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
instax Mini 70 Camera with 10 Shots, Midnight Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Film Format Type||Instant|
|Model Name||Instax MINI 70|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.97 x 3.74 x 4.33 inches|
|Item Weight||1.2 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Five shooting modes, including selfie mode
- Real image viewfinder, 0.37x with target spot. Exposure Control : Automatic, Interlocking range (ISO 800) : LV 5 - LV 15.5, Exposure compensation (Hi-Key): +2/3 EV
- Motor driven focusing and built-in automatic electronic flash
- Film (W x H) 54 x 86 mm, picture size (W x H) 46 x 62 mm
- Power supply: 2 x CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Instax mini 70 for use with high quality, credit card-sized Instax mini film. Motorised three position collapsible lens and automatic flash for low-light shooting. The automatic exposure control enables the background as well as the subject to be captured brightly. Fun for all occasions. Comes complete with 10 shots of Instax mini film.
- Instax mini 70 camera
- 10 shots of film
- Strap ring
- Ring attaching tool
- CR2 batteries
- Instruction manual
Top reviews from other countries
My only minor issues would be that sometimes when I put in film, it won't register that the plastic bit is already out, and it will waste up a film/ photo with a completely black picture. I also find the location of the eye piece frustrating, as it's off to the side, and doesn't line up with the camera lens, so it takes a bit of guess work to frame it up properly!
I can truly recommend it to anyone thinking of a great product that captures memories and moods in time.
I use my Instax printer a lot and there doesn't seem to be any diffence in quality with those prints and these so I can't fault it.
It's perfect as a gift.