Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery

Showing 1-10 of 280 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 312 reviews
on July 13, 2015
This Item changed my life. I cant explain in words how high my energy and vibration have become due to the daily use of this divine liquid.
on January 4, 2017
Best vitamin supplement in quality and effectiveness. I was recommended this product specifically by my doctor and it's great. Tastes just like a vitamin c chewable but liquid form. It's expensive in price as far as vitamins go but I haven't found one I like better for cheaper.
on July 8, 2013
This supplement was recommended to me by my doctor. I suffer from multiple, long term, complex medical problems. Dose is ½ capful twice a day. Intramax flavor is all right; tastes quite sweet, but it probably has sugar in it, since each serving is 65 cal.
I am feeling stronger & have more stamina. However I have also started on Physical and Occupational Therapy twice a week; so I don't know which is helping me more. The supplement or the therapy. The RN in me wonders how the manufacturer can actually cram so many vitamins, minerals, macrominerals, fruits, etc in such a concentrated dose. Their list of ingredients is staggering. ove 415 nutrients apparently present.
I am halfway through my first bottle of Intramax. I will have to seriously think about purchasing a 2nd bottle, simply because of the cost.
$80 for a 32 oz. bottle is steep. I am going to shop at our local Whole Foods or other Health Food store, and see if they have a similar supplement that costs less.
on April 25, 2015
Been using it for 7+ years now and never been healthier in my life. I have only seen the doctor for my annual physical, and always a good one. I probably go through a bottle every 35days vs 30, as I am busy or traveling and don't take it on those days, but usually take it every morning. I get one cold generally a year after using this, and have never really found any side effects to teeth IF you brush them, plus you need to take water with it after the dosage...Duh! But never had any other issues that 1 or 2 people say they have related to it. I would sell it if they allowed me to be a dealer. Great stuff!
on June 4, 2016
Not just a pharmaceutical grade multivitamin but mineral supplement as well! Look no further!
on May 11, 2016
Absolutely the best Vitamin Supplement I ever used but beware due to the fact that it opens up your appetite! Due to that I had to backpedal to 3 times a week! Gives good energy and makes your feel the surge of good Health
on July 16, 2016
i have been taking this for a year. its everything in nutrition you will need. i take meds and this with no problem. ask your doctor or pharmasist about this. this was recommended by my chiropractor. his whole family uses this product. i am very happy with this. the flavor is peach mango. just one capfull a day.
on March 5, 2017
I've been using IntraMAX for many years. I love buying it from Amazon because it comes in several days when I wait to the last minute to order it. Great product! It keeps me healthy!!
on February 26, 2017
Best investment in my health I have ever made. Feel great since taking this. it is my third month.
on December 5, 2016
I am a runner and have tried MANY multivitamins...after my chiropractor suggested this one and I tried it...I LOVE it! It is well worth the price!