iriver Lplayer 8 GB Video MP3 Player (White)
- 4 GB capacity for up to 2,000 WMA or 1,000 MP3 files
- Play up to 12 hours of audio or 3.5 hours video on a single charge
- 50.8-mm TFT LCD with 320 x 240 (QVGA) resolution
- Supports MPEG4 SP, WMV9 SP, XVID SP video formats; MP3, WMA, OGG, ASF, FLAC audio formats; JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF image formats; TXT text files
- 1-year limited warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
1. Very sleek, sophisticated style & design and packed with great extras Lplayer comes with intuitive iriver D-Click System, 262K Color 2.0” TFT LCD with colorful GUI, , FM radio with FM recording, Voice Recording, Photo Viewer, and Text Viewer. It natively supports OGG, FLAC audio file- both lossless file formats and most popular video formats. 2. Intuitive iriver D-Click System Lplayer also ensures comfortable usage with ‘iriver D-Click System,’ which is operated by clicking the screen in the four directions, and UI (User Interface) that is intuitive and easy to control. Take original pleasure in the D-Click system exclusively for iriver that you cannot experience in other products. 3. 2.0 inch Multi A/V Player Lplayer features a 2.0 inch 262k TFT LCD color display at 320 x 240 resolution, FM radio with recording, voice recording, audio playback support for MP3, WMA, OGG, ASF and FLAC, support for MPEG-4, WMV9 and XviD video formats maximizing portability with its most enhanced moving image playing function of 30 frames per second. 4. Multiplayer Lplayer Lplayer, the multiplayer allowing a collection of function, offers various entertainment options such as moving image, FM radio, voice recorder, image, and text viewer as well as mp3 playing. In particular, Lplayer is a moving image player maximizing portability with its most enhanced moving image playing function of 30 frames per second. a. MUSIC files Lplayer supports most popular audio formats MP3, WAV, WMA, and OGG and FLAC – both lossless file formats. Providing abundant base and three-dimensional sounds with a 7-band custom EQ, SRS WOW HD. b. Video files Lplayer with TFT LCD (320 X 240) resolution supports Xvid, MPEG-4 SP and WMV9 SP of 30 frames per second. Thus, you can simply transform various moving picture files such as movies, music videos and animations to see on the vivid screen of Lplayer using iriverplus3.
With sleek, sophisticated design and a wealth of extras, the iriver Lplayer is a perfect option for carrying around your media. The Lplayer plays music, video, photos, and more; boasts a 2-inch color display; FM radio with recording; and voice recording--all easily navigated using the intuitive iriver "D-Click" system.
Take your media anywhere. Click to enlarge.
Enjoy brilliant images and video on the 2-inch, 262,000-color TFT LCD. Click to enlarge.
Sleek and stylish at just 13-mm deep. Click to enlarge.
Enjoy navigating the colorful user interface and watching your favorite videos in MPEG4 SP, WMV9 SP, or XVID SP video formats (at 30 frames per second) on the 2-inch, 262,000-color TFT LCD.
Enjoy your music exactly the way you want it. The Lplayer natively supports MP3, WMA, OGG, ASF, and FLAC audio formats, so you can enjoy quality lossless audio if you choose. Find the sound you like with the built-in 7-band custom EQ. Enjoy quick USB 2.0 transfers of your files to the device, and song information on the Lplayer's brilliant display.
Radio and Voice Recording
Dial in your favorite stations on the built-in digital FM tuner, and if you want to grab something for later, just record it. Ditto on voice recording--capture meetings, lectures, memos, or whatever you want to with the integrated voice recorder.
Photo and Text Viewing
Share your favorite JPEG, BMP, PNG, and GIF images with your buddies, or read text files with ease wherever you are.
What's in the Box
iriver Lplayer 8 GB Video MP3 Player (White), headphones, USB cable, manual, software CD
Top customer reviews
This is my 5th iRiver. The clix are brilliant but brittle. For now, I'm going to exhume an old iRiver U10, which are slower and smaller, but have a great interface.
The Manual: Terribly written and unhelpful, some things I never sorted out how to do were bookmarking of MP3 files, and adjusting the levels on the internal mic's recording... I assume these are possible, but getting these settings right was certainly not intuitive, and the manual was no help at all.
Video: I did not use it extensively but seemed to be decent enough quality for such a small screen was a neat little bonus to have this feature, but probably not the lplayers strong suit. The included software on the disk will only run on windows, so as a linux user you would have to find your own conversion software.
D-Click: worked fine, it can take a little time to finally dig down into the file you need but it would usually happen pretty quickly.
Recording: For its size this feature seemed to do a decent job, not great for recording anything at a distance. Also if you want to set it up to record quickly the time it takes to D-Click down to the right setting will make sure that doesn't happen unless you have it setup beforehand, and the auto-shutoff will mean that it does not stay set up for very long.
Sound quality: the WOW EQ system didn't seem to do much. Sound quality seemed fine to me, but like I said I mostly listed to podcasts and not a lot of music.
MP3 player: Worked great, but the bookmark feature would have been a real plus here, especially since if you have it in your pocket its very easy to forget to lock the thing and accidentally flip to the next file, and fast forwarding through it is a real pain.
Text files: works well, but the screen is pretty small, I think you can get around 30 characters or so across the screen, but I never played around with trying to adjust the font size outside of the player so not sure if that would help, but in any case text was readable and clean.
Battery life: I never really tested it, but I would estimate I could get up to 6 hours out of this thing, with the MP3 feature anyway
A great player and well worth the investment.
Now all the reviews I read only delt with the music, video, & pictures. These are great features and easy to use. The only reason I purchased this was for the FM recorder feature. So very easy to use. The only problem I had was where I set the unit I would have trouble with reception. An easy fix. Now transfering to WMA was very easy and once it was transfered the files were not automatically deleted. A bonus for me. I wish there was a charger available that would recharge using batteries for travel. Maybe some day. When I contacted iriver they were very helpful and quick to respond to my questions;this was before I purchased the unit. You can set the record quality. The higher the quality the more memory it will take up. I would recommend practicing with it before you have a special recording to do. If you are looking for an easy to use mp3 player and FM recorder I would recommend this one for the price. I am very happy with my purchase.
These players are simple to use, yet have multiple features. Radio, Recording, MP3, WMA playback, video playback and even a text viewer.
I have not used the text viewer.
Video playback works well, the biggest drawback of video playback is the tiny screen.
Music playback on this is great. We own two of these, a 4 gig model and an 8 gig model.
The only issue I have ever had with these players is the one time one went through the Washing machine. Needless to say it didn't fair very well.
I would recommend iriver players to anyone looking for a good mp3 player.
Most recent customer reviews
It's so cute, light, cheap.
I would like to buy another one.
Thank you so much.