Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

iron maiden #1 because iron maiden is #1 !..!> o <!..!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 15, 2010 9:19:13 PM PDT
Iron Maiden will make the top spot.

Posted on Aug 15, 2010 9:20:56 PM PDT
H says:
They have to! They deserve it!

Posted on Aug 16, 2010 2:52:05 PM PDT
Tim L. says:
Iron Maiden deserve it because the music they produce is excellent and they just keep getting stronger with each release and continue to make great music, hope this is not there last studio album but you know we will see another live release, which is fine by me because they are a great live band and having another live record is welcome by me, just wish they did one for A Matter Of Life And Death because I would like to heard that played all the way through live.

Posted on Aug 16, 2010 4:09:34 PM PDT
Rafael Perez says:
Considering that there are 3 versions of the album, it is probably already number one by now.

Posted on Aug 23, 2010 10:10:19 AM PDT
SH says:
I'm looking for some of the older albums to buy, do you know anywhere that has them still? Not the crappy sounding remastered versions, the original ones.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 10, 2011 3:35:53 PM PST
R-Train says:
Try http://www.musicstack.com/
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Aug 15, 2010
Latest post:  Feb 10, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Final Frontier
The Final Frontier by Iron Maiden (Audio CD - 2011)
4.1 out of 5 stars (389)