Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
is cleaning difficult?
asked by spinkickattack on June 3, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
It's really not too bad. It comes with a pretty good brush that you can use to scrub the metal components. It does have one problem area where the juice funnels into the cup and it's pretty difficult to clean this area. Dealing with vegetable and fruit juice I recommend if you get this product you clean it immediately after you use it. The high nutrient content of the juice can cause a buildup on the juicer if you do not do a good job of cleaning the juicer. However, I enjoy this product very much. This was the first and only jucier I have purchased so I am not really too experienced.
Jared L. answered on June 3, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The parts are bulky, so they take up a lot of room in the kitchen, but the cleaning is not that hard. The brush is very handy for cleaning the filter.
Amazon Fan answered on June 3, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product