Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now
is it a prize winner
asked by Liga L Auzins on June 4, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
One of the best books I've read. I originally read a paperback version and recently bought the hardcover to keep in my collection. Can't wait to get his new book.
E. Lamphere answered on June 4, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is all about love in all its different stories which all connect in some way. Yes, it is a prize winner.
RodneyStegall answered on June 4, 2013

A
Yes, it is a prize winner. It is all about love in each of the different stories which are all tied together. A wonderful book...
RodneyStegall answered on June 4, 2013

A
It should be. It was published a few years ago so I don't know if it's currently eligible for any prizes. I can echo what the NYT profile queried, Why wasn't "Let the Great World Spin" a Book finalist? It should have won.
Nancy Herring answered on June 4, 2013

A
We read this book for a book club meeting in 2011. Looking through my journal I gave it a score of 8 out of 10. The book starts with a quote "All the lives we could live, all the people we will never know, never will be, they are everywhere. That is what the world is". This was one of my favorite reads in 22 to date
Mary in Brooklyn NY answered on June 7, 2013

A
I believe it is. I had to finish the book before I put all of the pieces together. It was like completing a jigsaw puzzle for me.
Cynie Downs answered on June 8, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product