isYoung Pet Fountain, 84oz/2.5L Dog Fountain Automatic Water Dispenser for Dogs & Cats
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Target Species||Cat, Dog|
About this item
- 【ENCOURAGES DRINKING】Free-falling stream entices dogs and cats to drink more water
- 【2.5L LARGE WATER CAPACITY】2.5L/84oz water capacity is great for small to medium sized pets. The circulation system helps provide healthy and hygienic water for your beloved pets all day!
- 【FILTERED WATER】This pet fountain removes bad tastes and odors, keeping water fresh
- 【QUIET OPERATION】 Noise-cancelling pet water dispenser won’t affect pets' and your sleep
- 【Circulating Filtration System】The circulating filtration system uses a replaceable charcoal filter to purify the water, remove hair, dirt and food particles. It provides fresh clean water to your lovely pets.(please rinse Filter with water thoroughly before use.)
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
isYoung Pet Fountain
- Free-falling stream adds more oxygen for freshness,encouraging pets to drink more water.
- Replaceable activated carbon removes bad tastes and odors for fresher,better-tasting water.
- The circulatory system makes the water cleaner.
- Receiving ramp reduces splash and sound of falling water.
- BPA-Free plastic is top-shelf dishwasher safe(excluding pump) for easy cleaning.
- Power cord is 6 feet long with inline connection for easy disassembly.
ღFOR INDOOR USE ONLY!
ღPrevent the plug and outlet from getting wet.
ღPlace the power adapter in higher position of the cat fountain.
ღDon’t allow the water level to fall below the “MIN” mark, or the pump may run dry and burn out.
ღPlease keep the cable away from pets, avoid pets’ chewing.
ღFountain should be clean at least every two weeks.Please clean it once a week if you living in hard water.
ღThe charcoal filter and foam filter should be changed every 2 to 4 Weeks, depending on the number of pets using the fountain. Having more pets, the filter will need to be changed more frequently.
Q: Why am I finding small black particles in my pet’s fountain?
A: It is common for some residual charcoal dust to seep from the filter.This is perfectly normal and not harmful to your pet in any manner.To help prevent the charcoal dust from shedding,rinse the filter thoroughly under running water before placing inside the fountain.
Q: How often should I clean the fountain?
A: Fountain should be clean at least every two weeks.Please clean it once a week if you living in hard water.
Q: How long will the fountain pump last?
A: The fountain runs on long life AC pump.The pump normally last between 2.5-4 years(﹥20,000 hours).If the pump has been in regular use for approximately this time period,it may be old and need replacing.
Q:What’s the fountain power consumption?
A: Fountain runs on a super low power AC pump with power adapter.The power consumption for total unit is about 2.0 Watts so the total power consumption is about 1.5KWh per month or 18KWh per year.
How to clean
Cleaning the pump is essential to the longevity of fountain. Clean the pump every 2 weeks.
1.Remove the front cover.
2.Remove the water leave seating by placing your fingernail underneath the small lip located.
3.Remove the pump impeller and clean the parts with soap and warm water.
Power off before fountain clean.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.42 x 11.22 x 7.87 inches; 1.52 Pounds
- Item model number : YO-2602WE
- Date First Available : December 19, 2016
- ASIN : B07ZKCX2SJ
- Customer Reviews:
Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Con: It's not as big as it appears in the picture. I have to fill it twice a day to keep them hydrated. I was hoping that it would hold enough water to last one complete day and night but it doesn't have the capacity.
Overall: I recommend buying it if you want to indulge your pets like I do.
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to clean
- Clean area (no splashing)
- Not a lot of hard right-angles to make clean up easier.
- No flow control
- Water capacity seems a bit shallow, but the larger size is too big.
- The 'cover' of the water area just sort of sits there, would be better if it clicked in place
- The filter holding area could use a better redesign to hold the filter easier. As it is you need to sort of wedge it in there.
Unfortunately the pump stopped running at 6 months.
I have been contacted by manufacturer about sending new pump so hopefully they will do that.
My only negative is that the resevoir is small - you have to fill sometimes twice a day - so just be aware so it doesn't run dry.