kSafe: XL Time Locking Container to limit drinking and other vices. 10.4" inside height
|Sale:||$49.90 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.05 (29%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Featured on Shark Tank! Build good habits by locking temptations in the kSafe. USA Today and TIME Magazine call it "Brilliant!"
- The product is built from thick, sturdy, high quality, BPA free materials. Container walls are very rigid and 3X thicker than typical containers. A large, high contrast display shows the amount of time remaining. The locking mechanism is driven by a high quality motor.
- The interface takes seconds to learn. kSafe can be locked for any amount of time between 1 minute to 10 days. Batteries last 6 to 12 months.
- The kSafe is a tool that enables us to precommit to smart choices. Plus, it's really fun to use. Who doesn't like spinning and pressing a giant button?
- Learn more at www.GetKSafe.com.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The KSafe is the time-lock container designed to help us fight temptations. Measuments: 10.4" Inside height http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0250/0812/files/ksafesizechart_grande.png?14663193847154184986
Product policies, return policy and warrantee information can be found at: www.TheKitchenSafe.com
Top Customer Reviews
Came in on time good quality.
Kids (or you?) have a sweet tooth? Use this as a candy dish that only unlocks once a day to get your fix.
Trying to quit coffee? Keep your beans or coffee grounds in here and only let yourself make one or two cups a week.
Having a dinner party and want to encourage socialization? Have your friends put their cell phones and devices in here and set it for 4 or 5 hours to keep Facebook, email, and texts out of your social gathering.
The KSafe itself is extremely easy to operate. Just spin the knob on top to select how long you'd like to lock something up. Then click it. It'll give you 5 seconds to cancel, otherwise you'll need to wait until the timer runs out to get your item(s) back. I purchased the XL version and have found that it isn't quite tall enough to hold most bottles of liquor or wine.
This is a really cool gadget that I'll continue to come up with uses for. But is it perfect? No. Here's a few suggestions I have for improvements:
Ditch the AA batteries and put in a battery that recharges with a micro USB cable. Make the top air tight in case you are using it to store food -- keep ants, weevils, and moisture out. I'd also recommend a different name for this - or create different versions to appeal to other markets. Maybe call it "ToyLock" or "Toy Time Out" and market this to parents.
Note: I was able to review a sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.