Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on March 7, 2015
First of all, I am a big fan of Kate Spade brand. It is my signature kind of style. Classy with a modern touch. Young, yet wise. Unique/Stands Out, yet doesn't scream look at meeee!

This bag is my all time favourite bag so far. I carry it so often and I work in a remote location, so you can imagine what kind of abuse this bag may have gone through yet it stills hold on perfectly well and looks like new. I over fill it with all my daily stuff and it holds its shape perfectly well.

I can't say enough about this bag, but I would recommend it to anyone who's looking for a super heavy duty bag, but you still wanna look like a very sophisticated lady.

Did I talk about the colour that I got? Oh my!!!
on December 30, 2014
the bag is nice but much bigger somehow than expected- I wanted a medium size, this is too large.
on October 5, 2015
Color was not as shown on picture
on February 14, 2014
I got this for my girlfriend and since purchasing it she has used it as her daily purse. It is good quality and while it gets a few nicks and such on it holds up very well.
on January 5, 2015
Great

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question