BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 7, 2015
I love this bag so much! It's perfect for every day use and is really your 'Mary Poppins' bag. It can fit everything from my wallet, phone, keys, and even my book if I want to go to Starbucks and catch up on some reading! There is just the right amount of compartments inside to fit anything you'd like, and the zipper doesn't go down too far that if you left your bag unzipped, stuff wouldn't be falling out. I debated getting the Black, Maraschino, or the Sweetheart and I'm glad I went with the pink. It is a classic bag that you couldn't go wrong with, and it looks just as good in the crook of the arm as it does as a shoulder bag. If you are looking for a good designer bag to invest in, this is the one. You won't regret it!
review image
0Comment| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2015
Good quality. The reason for the missing star is the access to the interior of the purse. It is difficult/tight to access and feels less roomy than it actually should be because of the triangular structure of the purse.
review image review image
66 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2015
Absolutely adore this bag. Already have received countless compliments on it at work and from friends and family. I usually buy $30 bags from Target so this was definitely a splurge, but one I don't think I'll ever regret. First grown up purse-chase was a total success! Saved about $60 by buying it here instead of on Kate Spade's website. Was delivered before estimated date and in wonderful condition. Every inch of it was protected with wrapping paper and thin flexible styrofoam that insured its quality. Definitely recommend this buy to anyone looking to make a classy, sophisticated statement.
review image
on June 9, 2016
This is a good, small handbag for everyday use. The colors are beautiful, very close to the picture. The opening is quite small and makes it difficult to get things in and out, and the straps get in the way, also, but it does hold a lot, including my iPad mini (which is a must). I read all the reviews carefully before ordering this so was aware of the opening size, and I am getting accustomed to it. The quality is good and I like the metal knobs on the bottom which keep the leather from actually sitting on the floor.
on July 21, 2017
This purse is cute which is why I bought it for myself as a Christmas gift. I wished it were a little larger but it still serves its purpose. It has a sleek look and it seems sturdy.
I have one major issue- the leather strap used to open and close purse has come off. Luckily, I saw the leather strap on the floor in my house but do not have the gold round metal piece used connect it back on. I have carried this purse for less than 6 months and am not hard on my purses so I am disappointed that the strap did not last longer.
on October 11, 2017
I love the purple color and this purse is a great size. I ultimately went with a different Kate Spade purse that is the same shape, but has handles that are hinged and can lay down. I found that the upright handles on this purse got in the way when I was taking things out/putting things in the purse. My sister has a KS purse with the sticking up handles and it doesn't bother her at all, so maybe I'm just weird.
on August 16, 2016
Lovely satchel handbag. I'm not really a handbag person, this is perfect because it is fairly small and compact because i don't have a lot of things I carry around (have a husband with pockets that carries) it perfectly matches the tote I got for my birthday, both are the lovely atoll blue. Well wrapped package, bag already in its brown protective bag and all shiny hardware was protected with paper. Only thing that would make it better is a 2 for 1 sale!!
on September 30, 2015
At first I didn't fall in love with it, because it was small, and in the picture it looks big - and I love carrying big purses around. And I'm kind of bad at sizes. So when it came in the mail I was wondering if I should return it or just sell it on my own. In the end I decided to just try it out, and see how it goes...and for the past couple of days since using it I have no regrets whatsoever!! It fits as much as it can, but for me it didn't fit my big make up, so I just shove that one in my back pack. Its a cute bag, authentic, and the zipper doesn't get stuck or anything. I definitely recommend this bag!
on September 13, 2016
Gave as a gift to my daughter who's in a high profile, professional role that requires her to regularly meet with other professionals. She needs to "look the part" and this bag does that beautifully! It's gorgeous and classy while being very practical as well. She loved it and I loved the smile on her face when she opened her gift. Mom score!!!!!
on July 19, 2016
Purchased many higher end purses for my wife and all came in a very nice draw string silky pouch. I was surprised to find this kate spade handbag in a plastic bag. I only hope for the price it is an authentic kate spade.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.