Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 22, 2014
The colour is dark olive , has enough spaces for my things . It is very light , the size is perfect for me .
One person found this helpful
on October 10, 2014
I LOVE this bag. I can't believe I found it on Amazon for the price that I did. It's classic, classy, and durable.
on February 17, 2014
Great value and it is the same as the department store. My wife was so surprised when I gave it to her for Valentine's Day then immediately was worried how much it was. Luckily I got a great deal here.
on July 6, 2014
The bag is beautiful. Maybe the mercury is not made of leather, but I like the style and color very much. The price in amazon is amazing.
One person found this helpful
on February 13, 2014
In the main description at the top it says this bag is leather. It is not. I saw it mentioned that in the longer description far down the page but I don't think it should say leather anywhere. I like the bag, just disappointed that I thought I was getting a leather bag. Probably would have expected to pay less.
13 people found this helpful
on January 27, 2015
Great bag. Too large for me.
on February 13, 2014
I wanted this purse last year at this time and it just cost too much. Thanks to Amazon, I got an excellent deal and I finally got what I wanted. It was a dream come true. It came perfectly wrapped and it was so nice to find the dust bag inside the purse. I cannot wait to use it, but I think I will wait until the spring to bring this one out. I love the idea of the "dust bag" to keep them in wonderful condition when not in use.
on July 2, 2014
I purchased this bag and love it. I always do my homework when it comes to bags. This is the same bag they sell in the store (not the outlet). You can tell a bag made for the outlet because it says that in the description. I agree the lining is cheap, but that is the lining they put in this particular bag.
2 people found this helpful
on September 25, 2014
Looks bulky and does not look classy, just returned it
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.