kate spade new york Brightspot Avenue-Grayce Tote,Maraschino,One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Body: 100% cotton, trim: 100% cotton, lining: 100% polyester
- polyester lining
- Snap closure
- 6.5" shoulder drop
- 10" high
- 11.5" wide
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
kate spade was founded in 1993 with six simple handbags that shook up what had been a quiet accessories category. Fifteen years and a handbag revolution later, wit and playful sophistication are hallmarks of everything "kate spade," a world that now includes a broad array of products. A strong sense of personal style and a passion for color set the tone for each kate spade collection. kate spade continues to find inspiration in the everyday and the unpredictably elegant, bringing a graceful, exuberant approach to style and living.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- ASIN: B00847NE8Q
- Item model number: BRIGHTSPOT AVENUE-GRAYCE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 7, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
My wife wasn't crazy about how open the top of the bag was, but that is how a tote bag is designed. So if you need quick open access in you bag then give this Kate Spade product a serious look, and if you love tote bags this bag is for you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I gave this to my wife as a wedding anniversary gift and she loved it, It looks very classy and the bag "stands" well and does not slouch at all. Read morePublished on March 17, 2013 by M. Fernandez
I bought this tote for my wife who just turned the big 4-0 (forty). The camel-colored leather gives it an adult and mature touch but then the neon pink gives it a very youthful... Read morePublished on February 3, 2013 by Julius Fuller