Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on May 28, 2013
What a great buy. I used a 20% off towards this purse and boy what a deal I got. It is very roomy and very nice. I have received so mant compliments on it. Crossovers are popular right now, so if you are looking for a basic black this is the one! The hardware is gold, which I love for summer!
on December 11, 2013
This purse is classy and elegant, just what you would expect from Kate Spade. Larger than depicted and absolutely gorgeous!
on October 22, 2013
I wanted a cross body for traveling and this bag is perfect not too big and not too small. It has good pockets and can hold a lot more than just my lipstick.
on October 17, 2013
love the look but the strap was so stiff and uncomfortable. Also, where the buckle is on the strap makes it really annoying. Sadly i returned this
on December 8, 2016
Perfect Size!
on July 17, 2013
Already received several compliments on my bag; its the perfect size for wallet, phone and sunglasses. Love the slim profile look!!
on December 12, 2012
Its so cool love it!!! Im gonna recommend it to my friends. Im getting another one for my mother.... Awesome
on December 15, 2013
I have been looking for a good cross body for a while. I wanted something that was simple yet sophisticated and got it with this bag. Get lots of compliments on it.
on December 16, 2013
Really a perfect cross body. The leather and hardware are beautiful. Good size, strap adjusts. I got it for less than half price so I am thrilled!
on December 15, 2014
Just the right size. Cross body's are great because your hands are free.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.