Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 18, 2014
If you're not looking for a giant purse that can store over night clothes and need just a medium sized one, than this one is a great size. I will admit that the smooth leather ones are much nicer but what I've come to realize that the slight textured one is really nice since it's less likely to show any scuffs. Also, I'd check your local TJ Maxx because I have seen this exact same purse (just different colors) for less than $200. No joke! I do know that certain color of purses tend to run higher than other colors. So keep that in mind too.
One person found this helpful
on January 26, 2014
This is a birthday gift, my wife like this bag, very suitable size, if the price can offer better!Amazon's express service is also very rapid, thanks very much for such a quality goods!
One person found this helpful
on July 23, 2013
This bag is very beautiful, very beautiful design, modelling is chic, I like it very much, in the future will often buy
on July 9, 2013
Very comfortable to carry, perfect size. love the color but a bit sensative specially if you have kids. but over all is a great bag.
on May 22, 2013
I love Kate Spade couture. All of the fab designs are from a former New York Mademoiselle fashion designer known as Katherine Noel Brosnahan. Kate married Andy Spade and eventually sold her line of merchandise to Neiman Marcus in 1999. Her legend lives on in her great style. *This handbag is brand new, has beautiful shiny, but textured leather, and it doubles as a hand-carried bag or a cross-body shoulder bag. It's perfect in size, not too large and not too small. It will keep it's shape for many years. It came with it's KS bag cover and is in PERFECT condition. It was well-packed to prevent any damage. I love Amazon and my newest addition to my Kate Spade collection. I also paid quite a bit less than the store price and it was shipped timely via UPS. I highly recommend the Kate Spade handbags on Amazon as you are usually getting the same store purchased bag for $35-$75 dollars cheaper, sometimes $100 less. And, KS at Northpark moves their inventory so quickly that you may miss out on great colors.......Amazon always has the color bag I am searching for when it comes to Kate Spade New York. For the "untrained shopper, one would guess the bag to cost at least $500.00". Trust me, this is a genuine, beautiful KATE SPADE NEW YORK classy bag.
8 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 6, 2015
Great handbag - second one that I've bought! Gave one away as a gift!
on November 22, 2014
Stylish and suitable size bag, I really love it!
on December 10, 2013
Perfect size for everyday use...big enough for everything without a lot weight and bulk. Great quality and very versatile style.
on January 8, 2014
I don't know anything about bags, except for the fact that this bag was something my gf really enjoys using.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.