Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: kate spade new york Cherry Lane Lacey Wallet
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on August 27, 2014
I'm like a child at Christmas! I have wanted a zip around wallet for soooo long. The only hesitancy was most are boring...until Kate Spade. Then the question was "What color...there are sooo many colors".
I am so very please with this wallet. There are slots and pockets for everything. I love the interior zippered change pocket. Keeps all those coins from falling out. The wallet is larger than others on the market and that is a good thing for shoppers. Now... the color! WOW! I bought the coral color and it is elegant especially with the gold hardware.

Kate Spade is classic, elegant and whimsical is all she does. Luv.. luv...luv Kate Spade
on August 11, 2014
I like the wallet. Smells like leather, good quality BUT it does not come as pictured.

The inside 2 compartments are not completely zippered. There is one zippered compartment and then another divide, rather than the pictured product which has 2 compartments inside the zipper.

It came with the tag and "care card" so I'm relatively confident it's authentic. When I looked at the Kate Spade website their black and gold look like the pictured item, but the other colors look like the item I received. I spoke with a Kate Spade representative who confirmed the item I received was correct and the pictured item on their website was wrong - and was being corrected. I believe the pictured item was an older version and the one I received is the new one.

Either way I am happy as it is a gift.
on March 13, 2014
Doesnt seem like the wallet is big enough. I like the color but it also doesnt open up enough, like the typical wallet.
on December 2, 2014
Love this wallet. I guess I'll say it was on sale and the price was great. It holds a lot and everything has a place.It's a little bulky, but it replaced about three other things I had in my purse. It's a solid piece that will last a long time. I also love the fun lining!
on November 16, 2014
I love this wallet! It can be used as both a wallet and a small clutch. I got in black. The leather is nice a sturdy. I love the fact that the zipper pull is a cute brass bow. Inside there is a neat polka dot pattern. Excellent quality, as expected of Kate Spade products.
on August 31, 2014
Amazing wallet! (: Fits a samsung galaxy s4 as well, but i have too much things so it wouldn't zip if i had my phone in. nonetheless, its great having this wallet because i can fit all my cards, receipts and coins in and not worry about them falling out :)
on December 17, 2013
Prompt delivert, beautiful product. I have never had a wallet like this and wanted to try something new. There is a place for everything.
on January 6, 2014
I really like this wallet. I ordered several other Kate Spade's that were simply too small but this one fit the bill finally! I carry quite a bit of cards and cash in my wallet. This is a TIGHT fit with all my items but still zips fine but tight. I hope it will stretch out a tad with use. It sometimes likes to get stuck if you don't position the coin zip wallet just right. Once you figure out how to do that it's great. Good purchase!
on February 18, 2014
Bought this wallet as a 60th birthday present for my best friend. She absolutely loved it. Great size for holding stuff but not too bulky and the color was fab. My only complaint was the packaging...it came in a crappy plastic bag. For that price it should come in a nice box.
on May 29, 2014
Originally, I wanted a Coach wallet. I did my research for a while and even found one on sale. But then, I stumbled on Kate Spade Lacey Wallet Collection! I fell in love instantly! This wallet has many slots to keep you organized and the quality of the leather is nice. I bought the black one and with the gold zipper and pull - it's looks very classy. It reminds me of my old Prada wallet.

See 1 answered question