Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 18, 2014
Love this handbag!! I just had a baby so it is perfect for holding lots of extra stuff- amazing quality and the colour is the perfect "pop" of yellow for spring/summer......inside pockets are great for phone/keys and the handles are sturdy- such a cute purse!
on April 21, 2014
Great price for the quality. Bought for my wife and she has been getting compliments left and right all day the first day she used it.
One person found this helpful
on May 8, 2014
Perfect spring and summertime bag and holds a lot. A true "catch all" bag! Love the material and pockets inside!
on October 26, 2014
Great bag, just way bigger than I can carry. Love the look. I need to sell and get something not quite so big. Never used it. Great for diaper bag.
on June 5, 2014
It's MUCH bigger than I thought it would be when I purchased it. I've had it for a week and still have not used it....
on April 24, 2014
I received this darling bag from my husband for my birthday. It is easy to carry, and holds loads of stuff. I get many compliments on my yellow & white handbag!
One person found this helpful
on June 24, 2014
Order this for my moms mother day gift- she absoultely loved the bag. very nice quality very durable. i would purchase again.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.