Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
asked by Ron Rx on November 10, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 21 answers
A
i agree with you, it might be hot at first, then it cools down much to fast, they need to make the temp higher on these machines. coffee should be enjoyed hot over time, and not chugged down like a shot and a beer before nascar party.
bret answered on February 27, 2011
Comment (1) | 10 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Agree! Would be nice if they could allow users to increase the brew temp beyond the current 192 degree max. Since my brewer is next to my microwave, I just brew a cup then hit it for 20 seconds in the microwave. Wouldn't have to do that if I could increase the brew temp 10 degrees or so...
S. Clay answered on December 2, 2011
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Here's a tip to keep your coffee hotter. Before brewing a cup into a cold cup, run a blank of hot water (like for your own tea bag or hot cocoa packet) into the cup. Dump this, and then brew your K-cup coffee. Works like a charm to keep your coffee hotter, longer. This also works to heat the innards of your Keurig brewer more completly.
T. Canfield answered on January 11, 2009
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
lbw answered on August 18, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I like hotter coffee also. My solution is to run a cup of plain hot water from the machine into my cup to preheat it. I pour this out and then make my regular brew cycle. Seems to work for me.
James M. Harper answered on November 2, 2012
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Better yet, heat your half-full cup of water HOT in the microwave. It will heat the cup MUCH better than just hot tap water (and in my case faster, cause the hot water tank is a log way from the kitchen!). I never make my am coffee without pre-heating the cup, and it really makes a difference in how that first sip tastes! Plus that really hot cup stays hotter longer.
Icyone answered on January 17, 2010
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I agree with you, just got my machine and it is set at 192 but it cools quickly
Donna L. Evans answered on November 30, 2008
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have the same problem ... Not hot enough, otherwise great
Ida M. answered on March 15, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
192 is 192. The temperature will go down faster based on the temperature of the room and the quality of the cup. If you put hot water on the cup first, and discard it it will also help. Or if the coffee is hotter than 192. The sell many glass cups now with double glass.
GadgetGuy answered on December 11, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just zap my mug with water in it for about a minute, then dump the hot water out and brew into the hot mug, works much better for me. My husband likes the tepid brew though, weirdo.
Neldine answered on November 19, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product