Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on January 20, 2014
quality is very good. easy to install since I just had the laptop apart a week ago cleaning it(was an old coffee spilled computer that sat at my moms)

however, the two slash keys are placed next to the backspace and left hand shift. Will take some getting use to. Good keyboard for a programmer I suppose - I am using it for writing.

So it has some learning curve? Since I accidentally put a slash before a capital letter and then again when I try to delete it. The first time it happened I thought I went insane for 2.8 seconds.

Honestly though, very nice quality and for the price
on November 13, 2013
Price & quality for this product was excellent. I ended up doing my own fix, after watching some videos on Bing, saw that I probably could tackle the replacement. 35 min later I was done with replacement Upon boot up keyboard did not work (my fault) forgot to connect a small cable. Feels, Looks & fits pretty much like original KB. Shipping was very fast .

Anyways, after replacement keyboard has worked flawlessly for over 2 months now. Almost threw the old laptop away, now it looks & works like new for $10
on January 24, 2014
I needed one for my HP DV5 laptop. I was not about to spend $200 on a HP unit so i figured i would give this a try. It came quickly and was packaged very very well. I watched a youtube video on how to install it. That gave the confidence to attempt the task. Within 15-20 minutes I had the new keyboard installed. It fit perfectly and was a great replacement.
on December 30, 2013
I received the keyboard about 5 days after I ordered it. It looks a bit different from the keyboard in the picture and the one that I originally had. Some of the keys are larger or smaller than before and some keys are in other places. However, the keyboard works and is excellent!
on July 30, 2013
The keyboard is great, it feels a little different then my last one, but it might just be because it's new. My last keyboard was also after market and the space bar stopped working. This one is great.
on May 3, 2016
It was a perfect fit and I only had one screw left over!
on October 3, 2013
It's been about a month since I replace the keyboard of my laptop, and it works great so far. It perfectly matches with my laptop, so it's almost impossible for someone to tell that I have replaced my keyboard. I like it so far.
on March 15, 2014
This keyboard is a perfect replacement for my laptop. The finish on the surface looks better than the original keyboard. I would definitely recommend it to anyone needing a replacement keyboard.
on January 15, 2013
Great price for the product.
Product arrived in time.
Perfect match for the original piece.
Have been using it for a month. I believe I don't have to worry about replacing this anymore.
on August 4, 2014
It works. What they say about the difficulty hitting the enter key is true. Some of the lights above the keyboard no longer work properly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question