Latest 808 #26 Mini 1080P Full HD Car Camera Video DVR keychain Looping Driving Recorder H.264 AVI SunPlus SPCA6330A+OV2710
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% brand new really true H.264 1080P Full HD DV Mini car key chain.Smallest Pin-hole Camera made especially for recording use
- Latest version 3 in 1 function: video record, camera, Driving recorder,1080P high Definition Video .(1920X1080 30fps /1280X720 60fps/ 1280X720 30fps )H.264 .AVI
- Useing as a driving recorderSupport USB 2.0,Mass storage.Support Loop recording function,
- External Memory: Support up to 32G TF memory card ( you had better use the SDH4 FILSH MEMORY High-Speed Card.)Playback video on your PC,Easy connection with PC/Laptops, no driver needed.
- Built-in rechargeable high volume Lithium-ion Battery 500mA, it can record about one hour when full charged.Built-in Charger manage IC ,Real time record any video evidence instantly,Dimension(mm): 59.2 (L) x 35.9 (W) x18.3(H),Weight: 38g
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I asked the seller to just send me the correct device that I ordered, but they wouldn't and instead refunded my money. They said the reason they could not send me the product I oredered was because it was out of stock.
Here's the email:
I'm sorry to hear that. Items look all the same, so we made a mistake and we sent you $8 one instead of 808 #26. We will refund you because 808 #26 1080p is out of stock.
LIARS! It is shown as in stock, as of today, 09-27-2013, the same day they sent me that email.
This seller is very shady. I wish Amazon would ban them from selling here.
Record and charge times..
When dead I can completely charge it in 15 minutes using a 2 amp cell phone charger.
The 808 26 cam has a 500ma battery. Most ordinary usb ports are 500ma. Thus a full charge in about an hour. So my 2amp or 2000ma cell phone charger will charge it to full in about 15 minutes. A 1amp or 1000ma charger would do it in about 30 minutes. Just do the math.
Now for record times..
1920x1080 30fps = about 66 minutes using just over 6 gigs of space, without audio. (Yes you can turn audio on or off).
1368x720 60fps = exactly 45 minutes for whatever reason. Don't remember space used.
1368x720 30fps = who cares. It would be a space and battery saver but not by a whole lot.
All video is butter smooth.Read more ›
Anyway, don't order one of these cameras because you don't know where it will come from and what you will actually get.
I tried to identify the model and version, but none of the available 808 utilities were able to recognize it. So I doubt it is a genuine "808".
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Takes great pic. is a little hard to know were you are and what you are taking a pic. of.Published 7 months ago by T. B
The 808 #26 is probably great, but I wouldn't know first hand because I received the cheap $10 808 #3 (or maybe #11) not sure which one. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Kindle Customer
I bought this because I had a feeling that my wifes friend was steeling and damaging things around our home while she would visit. Read morePublished on April 27, 2014 by ME.Inc.
This is a great camera. I use it for FPV and video production. To me it has a better picture quality than a gopro, it's much more color vibrent and realistic to the eye. Read morePublished on April 1, 2014 by Dale Adkins
Like everyone else here, i ordered from this buyer. I did not receive the 808 #26. Not sure which one I received but its not the 808 #26. Read morePublished on March 16, 2014 by Antonio C. Guimaraes
False Advertising and they know it! don't buy from them.
Ordered the latest 808 #26 1080p and received cheap lower quality 808 #3 wich record in 480p, not even close to... Read more
The camera I received has a resolution of 720 x 480. It looks exactly like the one advertised, but clearly it's not the same camera. Read morePublished on March 14, 2014 by Bob D
its not a 808 #26. more like a #9 according to chuck lohr, 720x480. That being said, it is a working 720x480 camera. Just not 1080pPublished on March 14, 2014 by Aaron Walerstein
DO NOT BUY FROM "Tyso USA" !! or something similar
BE CAREFUL NOT TO BUY A FAKE
Was NOT the 808 #26. Not even the #16. Possibly not even the #11. Read more