Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Are the keystrokes on the keyboard quiet? Or does it make a loud clacking noise when it's being used like the usual keyboards you get with a desktop?
asked by JReinke on December 25, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 answers
A
They aren't too loud. Almost like a Mac keyboard but not. Somewhere between a Mac and normal desktop keyboard. I was typing while skyping and my girlfriend said she could hear me type. Then again, I'm a little more aggressive than I need to be. So no, it does not make a loud clacking noise that some traditional keyboards do.
ItsMeOverHere answered on December 25, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It does not make a loud clacking noise but it does make noise. The keys are softer than the traditional desktop keyboards I have used. When I was typing, my friend did hear the keys over the phone and he said it's audible like a regular keyboard.
Wen answered on December 25, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They are quiet. I use to have quiet keyboard and i loved it now i do again.
ajdoer answered on December 25, 2012

A
I used to have a quiet keyboard and now i do again. They are very quiet.
ajdoer answered on December 25, 2012

A
oops. Wen, I think I hit no for your review being helpful. Should have hit yes. They are better than standard keyboards but still kinda noisy. They are smoother which helps with that some. Hope this and the other answers helped you.
Txfirefighter answered on December 25, 2012

A
The usual keyboard sounds
kate answered on December 25, 2012

A
It sounds about normal.
Delores Sheppard answered on December 26, 2012

A
The keystrokes are quiet. It's not the loud clacking noise, but a very quiet tapping.
MDC answered on December 26, 2012

A
two notes. The wireless feature goes off and on on occasion. So the Keyboard and/or mouse won't work for 30% of the time :( approx 70% of the time it works great and the other 30% doesn't work good or work at all for that matter. The Keyboard is very quiet.
Mile High Livin answered on December 26, 2012

A
You can hear some noise but I think It is pretty quiet. It is much quieter than the old keyboard it replaced and the keys push very easy. I recommend this keyboard.
Lipton answered on December 26, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product