Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
asked by John R. Anderson on September 23, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
Good question John. ;-) My wife has the 2nd generation, aka kindle 2, it's a little bigger and heavier. If what you just bought has a keyboard then it's a 3rd generation also called Kindle Keyboard with WiFi and 3G, it's often called a kbd or kkb. If you have a touch version then it's a Kindle Touch 3G, often referred to as a Touch.
Hope thus helps.
Brian Remmerde answered on November 27, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product