kirin Micro Usb HUB Adaptor with Power, 3-Port Charging OTG Host Cable Cord Adapter for Fire TV Stick, Raspberry Pi 2 3 Pi Zero Android Smart Phone Tablet Samsung Galaxy HTC Sony Google LG/Linux
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Expands into 3 USB Ports for Fire TV Stick , Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 (with camera connector) and W (with Bluetooth and Wifii), Orange Pi, ODROID, Banana Pi ,Raspbian Jessie Tablet
- Compatible with DJI Spark/ Mavic Remote Controller, most OTG Micro USB connector phones and tablets such as Samsung Galaxy-Series with micro-usb port, Google Nexus , ASUS Zen 8/VIvotab Note 8, HTC One M9, Dell, Motorala, Sony, Nokia, Lenovo Yoga/ThinkPad, Acer tab and more, Smart phone four-in-one OTG data cable micro USB splitter a drag four auxiliary power supply
- There are three USB ports, you can insert U disk, keyboard, mouse and other equipment (but does not support the simultaneous insertion of two U disk), and the other with a micro USB female, you can switch to the U-switch or keyboard power supply
- OTG port provides a simple way to connect phone to a USB capable computer for data synchronization and file transfers, Transfer Rate: USB2.0, 480/12Mbps, 1.5Mbps
- Standard micro USB interface, access to mobile phones or tablet PCs, Two-way switch to charge to charge the phone, dial OTG can be an external device power supply, but can't support Dell Venue 8 , 11 Pro
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. This is a multifunctional USB OTG Host Hub Adapter Cable.
2. Compatible with all tablets and cellphones with OTG function, such as Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/Tab 3,2 ,Note 10.1 and so on.
3. Three ports with USB design can connect the keyboard,mouse,card reader,and so on(can't connect hard disk).
4. One power USB port can connect original charger to supply power for flash disk, card reader, mouse, keyboard and so on.
5. When OTG mode and charging mode can work simultaneously, the swith should be placed to "Charge".
6. You can share your U disk content while charging the phone.
7. Micro-USB Power can charge your tablet and smart phone simultaneously!
8. It's really portable and practical. It can greatly save your working space and you can easily take it to everywhere you want to go.
1. Support most Android models Support Galaxy S2, for Samsung Galaxy Note, for Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5, GALAXY Tab3 8.0, Sony Xperia NX-02D, Sony Xperia acro HDIS12S,and Sony S-series Tablet. Other Android models.
2. OTG USB HUB data exchange or charging mode USB interface can be connected to the U disk, mouse, keyboard, gamepad, printers and other USB devices simultaneously. When the switch is in “Charge”,achieved through an external power supply to charge the phone function. When the switch is placed” OTG “, the phone can read three external USB devices simultaneously.
3. Charging mode and data exchange mode can work simultaneously It works only for some models of for Samsung,as for Samung Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note3, ThinkPad 8. When it is in this case, you must place the switch to "Charge".
1x 4 Port Micro USB Power Charging OTG Hub Cable
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Used for Pi Zero NES project and it works perfectly
* Keep in mind that if you switch to "OTG" you can use power Micro USB on extension and
plug single line to device while still using 3 standard USB ports for input/devices
Honestly, for 7.5 dollars unit would have been worth is even if it only worked in either mode just because of the usb keyboard and thumb drive simultaneous usage even if not while charging. Fact that it does both makes my little tablet like a PC using a large monitor.
'Would not switch from Charge to OTG. Moved switch back and forth and it broke. Poor factory quality control. Either it works or it doesn't.
Read the reviews. So cheap, Seller probably makes money on the ones not sent back.
Suspect all these on Amazon are made at same factory in China. Read their reviews. Same problems. They work or they don't."
I was then contacted by Kirin, who gave me a refund, and informed me they shipped me another.
Well, the replacement works perfectly on my tablet. The infrafed mouse needs to go directly to tablet through a separate USB port because it requires a power source, But I hook up my keyboard,USB flash drive and flight stick at the same time and they all work.
FYI, the mini-plug is used to charge attached devices, not the tablet. My tablet uses a separate power plug, so I don't know if my infrared mouse will work, but it should. That is, smart phones use a mini-plug to charge, which is the connection used to attach this hub.
Thank You again.
Using a Lenovo Yoga Book (android)
I was able to use a USB 3.0 hub with Network adapter by connecting it to a Samsung OEM OTG adapter.
however this had no power.
Power pass through works on this device, however the OTG function does not.
It powered an ethernet adapter, but it did not register the devices on the Yoga Book.
Tried switching from Charge to OTG, would not work
tried each port, first on OTG (per instructions) then on Charge - no change.
tried each port again, this time reseating the cable after making switch - no change.
tried Samsung OEM OTG adapter and USB drive I was testing with - worked.
Will try on my Moto Nexus 6, but I'm pretty certain it's not going to work there either. Most likely faulty product.