Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 224 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 278 reviews
VINE VOICEon January 8, 2017
This is one of the few things I've taken that actually work for me and help me fall asleep easily and even stay asleep. The nights I don't take this I run into sleeping issues.

I've always had trouble sleeping all the way back to childhood. I'm a certifiable insomniac. It's often challenging for me to fall asleep. Sometimes I can fall asleep, but then once I wake up in the middle of the night, then I just lay there for an hour, maybe two, maybe three. As the clock continues to tick I start to panic that I'll never fall sleep and my day will be ruined. I've tried everything and it may help me fall asleep, but not keep me asleep. This stuff always works for me. If I take this, then it helps me fall asleep and stay asleep. If I don't take this, then I'm in for a lonnng night of tossing and turning. When I wake up in the morning, there is a slight grogginess that makes me want to continue sleeping, but once I get up, it seems to fade away quickly. I'll continue to buy this as it helps me.
on January 17, 2017
I'll usually take about 2 of these 1-2 hours before bedtime and it helps me get to bed. It also helps me stay asleep. Arrived quickly and in a good condition box. It's not as good as something like ambien but it works well enough. Having some hot tea and relaxing in the time after you take it and before your bed hits the pillow helps out too.
on March 2, 2016
I work graveyards so it's usually really difficult for me to sleep through the day time. I tried ZzzQuil and I wasn't very impressed. So after much researching I decided to give these a try. I have to say that I am very impressed. I usually drift off 30mins after taking one, and sleep 8-9 hours with no interruption. The best part is that I don't feel "hungover" when I wake. I recommend this product!
on December 3, 2015
Best sleeping pill I have found. I've used one product or another for many years, both prescription and over-the-counter. I worry about using a prescription drug for a long period of time so I keep that for emergencies. This product helps me fall asleep quickly, stay asleep and sleep longer in the morning with no hangover effect. It's been a life saver for me.
on February 16, 2017
I like taking these before bed because I feel it's better than Z quill or even Benadryl. I think both of those products use the same main ingredient. I tend to build up a tolerance towards them more than I do to these pills.
on March 17, 2016
They worked for me but can make you feel groggy the following day particularly if you don't sleep all night but saying that great product that actually worked for me.
on October 24, 2015
I know not everything works for everyone and this is one of those cases where the pills did nothing for me . They did not help me get to sleep or stay asleep so for me I would not recommend them
on April 4, 2017
Excellent sleep aid!!! Much better than what is added to Tylenol or Advil.
on February 27, 2016
I really like this. Works 90% of the time, quickly, and I'm not too groggy the next day (though sometimes a little). Much better than Benadryl without the other side effects
on March 15, 2017
Easy to swallow small pills, works within 30-60 minutes for me!