Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 14, 2011
Going to keep this short and sweet. My wife was gifted this item eight years ago and has used it heavily. Last weekend the off switch broke. You had to unplug it to turn it off. My wife called KitchenAid to find out where the nearest place we could take it to be repaired. She LOVES her mixer and was devastated it had broken.
The nearest place fro repair? About 400 miles away. The operator and my wife spoke a bit more about the problem, then the operator put her on hold for about fifteen minutes. When she came back she said "We're going to claim this as a manufacturer defect and replace it for you for free."
Can you darned believe that? Seriously, can you believe it? After eight years? THAT is what customer service and product support is all about people! My wife was almost in tears she was so impressed. You just don't find service like this anymore. Thank you KitchenAid, you have earned our loyalty.
88 comments| 350 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 2, 2015
Bought it for my sister...she LOVES it...and it looks pretty in our kitchen...!
on August 31, 2015
This was a gift for my sister-in-law and she loves it.
on December 26, 2013
I am loving this kitchen aid mixer! It has worked wonderfully in mixing cookies, cakes, and bread dough. I've wanted one of these for so long and very happy that I purchased this. I'm still getting the hang of adding flour whilst the mixer is on, as I usually have flour flying everywhere! Great buy!
on June 19, 2014
I have used a little hand mixer for many years. But BOY, I never realized how nice this Tilt-Head Stand Mixer would be.
on February 17, 2015
What can I say.......I have wanted one for a long time at I caught it on sale. Makes baking so much easier. Wonderful product!!
on February 17, 2016
Stirofoam exploded inside which was a pain to get off but overall happy. No damage.
on January 8, 2014
There's nothing better than a Kitchen Aid. If there can be a complaint, it would be that the mixer is pretty darn heavy. But it does a great job and I consider it a weight-lifting exercise.
on May 5, 2016
Box was to big for the mixer. Some scratches got on it.
on May 13, 2016
The ultimate kitchen appliance -especially wonderful in this silver color