Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno
Customer Discussions > The Dark Knight Rises forum

will will there be a Dark knight rises colectors edtion soundtrack like the dark knight one

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 14, 2012, 1:59:16 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 15, 2012, 2:06:22 PM PDT]

Posted on Jul 14, 2012, 11:03:16 PM PDT
J. Sheer says:
no if there already releaseing bonus tracks 3 on itunes and 2 additional on the cd with input code......

Posted on Jul 25, 2012, 4:11:23 PM PDT
K. Slechta says:
The Dark Knight Special Edition came out 6 months after the film did, so I could see them doing it with this one too. Love the score, but I can wait until a better version!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 26, 2012, 1:36:00 PM PDT
J. Sheer says:
they announced the Dark Knight collectors edition like 6 months before it came out too..........so you are wrong......i see no announcement.....

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 26, 2012, 3:53:31 PM PDT
K. Slechta says:
They don't have to announce it 6 months before every time they release something...don't you want a collectors edition too??? Be more optimistic dude.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jul 14, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
The Dark Knight Rises
The Dark Knight Rises by Hans Zimmer (Audio CD - 2012)
4.3 out of 5 stars (209)