Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 19, 2012, 8:52:20 AM PDT
when i first got it it needed many updates, had problems scanning, few weeks later i hd problems printing, I called support again for 2nd time, they did a major upgrade and many small fixes and changes, then I still the same problem , i Would get back into my office and trun on my laptop try to print it wont print it wont do any thing, the printer is connected to the router, with a wire not wireless, we have 3 other printers in our office they all print fine through the net work but when try to print to this not hero 9.1 it just dose not do any thing, I have to do many thins to get to print, restart the printer, restart the computer, check the ip address and so and so and so, this not what I expected from Kodak, I am disappointed with kodak, I do not know what to do now throw it out and get and HP or Canon or what, I tried to call kodak today the machine said I will be on hold for 5 minutes, but after 11 minutes I had to hang up

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2012, 9:26:18 AM PDT
Irish Mike says:
I've have an older Kodak 5250 for about 2 years & love it. Your issues with not being able to print sound as if the your PC isn't selecting this printer. Since you say your network has other printers, make sure the Kodak 9.1 is selected on the print menu that pops up. Note if there are 2 configurations for the 9.1 (wired or wireless) they appear as 2 separate printers. Verify that your computer is looking for the printer you want to print from. Hope this helps.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012, 4:14:21 PM PST
POP says:
having color issues off color and to light

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012, 7:40:11 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 11, 2012, 7:45:29 PM PST
Irish Mike says:
When I've experienced similar color quality issues my fix was replacing the ink cartridge that I'd tried to squeeze more out of than existed. When you begin seeing the low ink alerts, get ready to replace cartridges as soon as a light or off color print appears.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012, 9:52:26 AM PST
STEPHEN S says:
Can't get this hero off the ground won't print anything after the first page. How do I correct this ?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012, 10:28:39 AM PST
Irish Mike says:
You don't say what device you're using to send the file to the printer. I'll assume it's from a PC using Windows. If so, when you send the multi page file, a box should appear on your PC screen with a bunch of buttons & boxes. Be sure the area containing number of pages says "all pages". If you select the "pages" bottom option it shows only the first page or page 1, unless you enter only selected pages. In any case, be sure to check "apply" then "OK" before hitting PRINT on the left. Hope this helps, if not Kodak customer service can be quite be very useful also.

Posted on Jan 21, 2013, 4:33:13 PM PST
tnrfinancial says:
I have spent a week between netgear (which isn't the problem) trying to get wirless up and running, I get someone from Inda which i can't understand. Ready to give up, but i like the printer other than wireless issue which I do need, ANY ideas how to dix it??

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013, 7:10:48 PM PST
Irish Mike says:
If you've already tried Kodak's web help with no luck, you might try the chat help. I've had instances where language was a problem, but putting it in typed words & getting typed responses made a big difference in solving my problem.

Posted on Apr 27, 2015, 2:38:45 PM PDT
I have a Kodak Hero 9.1 - running Yosemite - cannot get printer out of "idle, Default".
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jun 19, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 27, 2015