|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Products purchased in the last 30 days are eligible for coverage by the Plan.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
kopack Laptop Backpack Men Women USB Port Slim Business Computer Backpack Anti-Theft Water Resistant Travel Laptop Bag Lightweight 15 15.6 inch Dark Gray
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$34.00 (49%)|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Inside Pockets||Utility Pocket|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Anti-theft Hidden Laptop Zone】 Want to keep private when pick laptop in public? Separated Laptop compartment behind straps design for you. Get laptop easily and keep rest in private. Zipper can be locked to D shape ring with your lock to keep laptop privacy. (Lock Not Included)
- 【Super Organizer Bag】If you want a bag always matches your business-casual look, get a decent slim bag. Commuter daypack with17 slots offers you a fantastic experience. Say goodbye to dig around in bag, Every gadgets will be organized. Size: 17.7 x 11.8 x 4.3", Laptop slot: 14.9 x 9.4" (Measure your PC to judge if fit), holds 15 most 15.6" thin laptop
- 【Detachable USB Cable】Built-in severe quality controlled USB charging port, easy to charge Smart phone without hassle to take out your power bank. Better for cleaning backpack, won't get usb rotted, replacing the cable by removing the built-in cable. (Power Bank Not Included)
- 【Anti Theft Dual Layer Zipper】 The anti-puncture 4 tooth zipper of the main compartment provides double anti-theft protection with lockable zipper provides super travel safety to you. Perfect for business trip/weekend getaway or heading to the office/school/home.
- 【Quality Material】 Upgraded fabric with excellent texture, featured with durable tear-resistant water resistant oxford for unexpected rain,wipe in 5 minutes, no mark left. High elasticity sponge padded shoulder straps and back offers extra back support and comfort. Great textured lining inside.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Slim Laptop Backpack KP608
Designed for those people want a slim, lightweight but durable backpack for everyday usage.
Creative anti-theft design laptop compartment enables you pick laptop without showing your personal things. You won't worry it got be stolen when have a nap on the train ahead home
- Size: fit for most thin 15.6in laptop (Do not fit for thick gaming laptop)
- Color: Dark Gray - Upgraded Version
- Gender: Men/Women/Student
- Application: School/Business trip/Working/Weekender trip
Anti-theft Laptop Compartment Under Shoulder Strap
Laptop compartment hidden in the back of the backpack (under the shoulder strap), your laptop will be safely tucked away in the compartment that is only accessible when you take it off your back;
Fixed D shape ring can be locked to zipper to keep laptop privacy (Lock not included)
Find More Features about this Slim 15.6 inch Laptop Backpack
How to Charge on the Go?
External USB port with cable inside, free your hands on the Go. Detachable design for cleaning and replacing
1. Use the built-in cable to connect your power bank inside.(power bank not included)
2. Use your charging cable to connect your device and the charge port outside
Too hurt when long time wearing?
Special design to reduce your pressure!
1. Ergonomic and S shaped padded straps with thicken EPE distract pressure effectively
2. Padded back offers more back support at the same time helps to improve your body posture when carrying a laptop
Is this zipper strong enough?
Patented dual layer zipper on main compartment has extra tooth to hold together make zipper strong enough to resistant knife stab. Will not make zipper break even carry tons of things
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, I would like to point out a few things that some people may consider "cons" depending on what you are using the backpack for:
• The Bottom Has No Extra Padding. This is perhaps my only complaint. The rest of my backpacks have always had an extra layer of padding at the bottom, which this backpack lacks. It was not too much of an issue for me, as I mostly carried this back pack on my back or on the back seat of my car. But whenever I was out in the wilderness and I set it down, there was always the slight wear and tear that adds up to holes and cuts. However, in the couple of weeks that I used it, it was fine. This is mostly something to consider if you plan to use it heavily for months and years; otherwise, it is fine.
• The "Limited" Capacity. While this backpack had more space than I expected it to have, it still does not have as much room as other backpacks do. However, that is just the tradeoff for getting a slim good-looking backpack. So, while you may not be able to pack it with multiple changes of clothes, you will easily be able to pack your laptop, toiletries, chargers, battery packs, sunglasses, (slim) food containers, a few bottles, notebooks, and maybe a few rolled up shirts. The key is to think in terms of Tetris, by which I mean, "how can I neatly stack everything to maximize the space inside?"
That being said, the things I loved about this backpack, or the "pros," are the following:
• The "Limited" Capacity. While potentially a bad thing for some people, this was actually a good thing for me. I love that the design of this backpack constraints its content to fit within its slim rectangular parameters. This was particularly beneficial when storing this backpack underneath the seat in front of me on plane rides when using it as my personal item.
• The Design. I love every design detail of this backpack. Starting with the multiple compartments, I loved that I was able to use a pocket for my sunglasses, a pocket for sunscreen and hand sanitizer, a pocket for my battery packs, a pocket for my charging cables, a pocket for my snack, and a pocket for just about everything. I also really enjoyed having different sections for different things. For example, I placed food and drink items that could have potentially spilled, in the front section, my electronics and cables in the middle section (the one with the double zipper/ability to use a TSA lock), and papers/documents in the hidden back section (where you would put your laptop). Having everything separate not only prevented damaging my items, it also gave me easy access to my belongings as I knew where everything was (unlike other backpacks with only one section). Lastly, I loved that it is water resistant. I was in the east coast where it is not unusual for it to rain in the middle of the day for an hour or so, and while the backpack got wet, its content did not. I know that this is not supposed to be waterproof, but water resistant did just fine for me.
• The Extras. I am writing this one mostly because it’s worth highlighting that this backpack does come with convenient extra features, even though I barely used them. The ability to connect your battery pack (via an included USB cable) to an internal plastic port, where you would then externally connect your charging cable to plug your phone, was admittedly nice, but ultimately something I used just one. If that’s your thing, you will love this feature. The tiny holes in the metal tabs of the double zipper where you can use a TSA approved lock where nice, but something I did not actually use. It was good to know that I could lock my backpack should I need to though. The holes at the end of the straps for you to adjust the tightness of your backpack were actually something that I ended up enjoying way more than I thought I would. That was a pleasant surprise. As for the hidden section, like I said before, I benefited from being able to store my documents separately in this laptop pocket (and not have them bend or wrinkle), but I did not actually us it to hide a laptop. It was nice though. Every time I passed through security and had my backpack checked (a total of 5 time), not once did an officer realize I had an extra hidden section. If it can fool officers, hopefully it can fool people trying to steal things from you. I should probably also mention that this backpack was comfortable, but I think most backpack are.
• The Style. Finally, the obvious and perhaps the reason why you are looking into this backpack in the first place, it is sexy. What is more, the pictures actually do this backpack justice. I was a bit nervous that some professional photographer might have enhanced the looks of this product when posting it on Amazon (the way McDonalds has gorgeous looking pictures of burgers in its Ads but never actually look nowhere near that good when you actually purchase them), but that was not the case. The backpack actually does look amazing in real life. As such, please buy this product with confidence knowing that you will receive what you are looking at on your screen.
In conclusion, this is a great backpack! If what you are looking for is a very spacious backpack, you may be better off purchasing a duffle bag. But if you are looking for a decently spacious, stylish, well designed backpack with the ability to charge your phone (as long as you own a battery pack), then the Kopack Laptop Backpack is the way to go!
Overall, this is probably the best backpack I have ever owned. I hope that helps!
Now then, with that out of the way... everything else about the bag is perfect! I didn't buy this backpack for school, I bought it for work. I need to be able to carry my laptop (obviously), my lunch bag, and my drink cup/tumbler.
The bag fit my 15.6" HP laptop with EASE. It also had PLENTY of room for my lunch bag. My drink cup fit nice and snug in one of the side pockets. Not only do I have zero worries it'll fall out, the interior lining of the pockets is a tough vinyl, so the condensation is no problem. Heck, I even put my umbrella in the other pocket.
I really don't feel like I've done this bag justice. The material used to make the bag feels like high quality, durable, thick fabric. Not some thin nylon garbage, that'll rip in a few months. The shoulder straps are extremely well padded, with extendable straps, which have hard plastic loops at the end, making it super easy to lengthen or shorten the straps.
There's numerous pockets/storage compartments to put just about anything you'd ever need, and the USB passthrough to charge your phone is a VERY nice touch. The zippers, as well as the zipper mechanisms are built solid. Other than the ONE con I previously mentioned, I honestly don't think I could've purchased another backpack, with such high quality, for less than $25.00.
If there's one last thing I can say, it's that I'm the type of person who you REALLY have to impress, in order for me to take the time to write a review for your product. This backpack overdelivered in just about every way possible. You can stop searching, because you really have found the best backpack for the money.