(1) Mega 2560 R3
(2) 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino-compatible Mega with the powerful Arduino-compatible MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation
(4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller
This full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the "smart adapter" included.
Update High Quality Ramp Board by changing MOSFET: old MOSFET IC Model : PDF55N06 Specification：VDSS:60V ID:55A New MOSFET IC model: HM60N06 Specification：VDSS:60V ID:60A HM60N06 current up to 60A，More safety
(1) RAMPS 1.4 x 1
(2) Mega 2560 R3 x 1
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink x 5
(4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller x 1
(5) Smart Adapter x 1
(6) Cable x 2
(7) USB Cable x 1
Detailed tutorials including project introduction and source code CAN BE PROVIDED FOR FREE,contact us BY Email to get documents.
1. You just need to connect the computer with Mega 2560 via USB download cable when burning firmware.
2.The chip and circuit may be burnt when the power and motor driver board reversed, so please confirm twice before powering.
3.You just need to power Ramps 1.4 when testing.If you power Mega 2560, the chip will be burnt easily. So please read the introduction carefully and avoid the board being burnt due to the wrong operation.