Beauty Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 23, 2014
I've been using mine a week and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I've never gotten so many compliments on my eye makeup in my life, let alone one week. I try to match or compliment my eye shadow to what I'm wearing and I never have a problem with that using this pallet.

With that being said there are some things I don't like about it.

-if you don't use a primer, you will have to reapply several times through out the day. I use the e.l.f. primer. It can be bought at kmart for $1. I've seen other people say it's also available at target for about the same price. I want to try to too faced Shadow insurance. My cousin uses it and as soon as I try hers I'll update this to let yall know which of those is better.

-it's is very powdery. If you use brushes or sponge type applicators you'll probably waste a good bit. I use a dampened finger tip(middle finger for lighter touch) and I don't see the loose powder every where

-there are shimmer and mattes in this pallet but the shimmer ones done have much shimmer to them. This is my first time using this brand. I find that the El cheapo pallets from the dollar general have better shimmer than this. And of course your drug store brands(physicians formula, Revlon, maybellene, etc) have better shimmer as well. I find if I take my cheapo pallets and use the lightest shimmer color I have and lightly sweep over what I used out of my e.l.f. pallet it gives me the shimmer I'm missing.

Over all I would definitely buy this pallet again. The pros out weigh the cons in my book, especially for the price.
on November 3, 2013
Originally bought for the green eyeshadows for St. Patty's Day but also for the bounty of other colors for costume nights or theme nights. They can go on somewhat soft but if you get the brush a little wet when applying it really bumps the color up quite a bit. I wish there was more of a variety of bolder colors now that I'm straying from more natural tones but overall there's a color for every need that I have.

It looks like some folks have problems with colors being broken on arrival but mine arrived in perfect shape. All the colors were intact, the mirror was secure and it's been able to take a bit of wear and tear from my general clumsiness. It goes on smoothly and lasts as long as I need so all around it's been a good purchase!
One person found this helpful
on October 5, 2015
e.l.f. 100 Piece Eyeshadow Palette, 3.17 Ounce. Purchased not only for cosmetic reasons, but also for marking fabric. It really is a great assortment of color choices to choose from. But that is where the good points end. Received first time, a couple of the colors broke and spread to practically every other color. Received replacement, same thing happened. Gave up on getting another one. When applied, it has somewhat of a powdery look and is lighter then it seems. Need to reapply occasionally. For marking fabric, it rubs off more easily than other ones I use and makes a mess. For its price of $10, it's decent, but there are other options that are better.
on March 24, 2012
I recieved some of the eyeshadows completely destroyed and damaged. Some of them survived. Amazon gave me a quick solution to the problem and refund my money, so I am not angry nor dissapointed at them. By the way, I recieved an excellent customer service and would definitely buy something from them again. But I think for future reference, they should protect the product with bubble wrap. The shadows are very nice, I like the colours very much and the price is good for what you recieve. Eventhough I believe that they should include more blue colours on the palette or at least a basic blue (nice blues like ultramarine, cobalt or prussian are definitely missing). The other colours are fine. I have read in other customer reviews that some of the shadows have survived shipping, some have not. So be prepared to maybe loose some of the shadows if the seller doesn't change the shipping issues. I have already contact them suggesting more protection when packaging this product.
One person found this helpful
on May 11, 2015
Pros:
-Mine came without any damage to the palettes nor the small mirror inside
-so many colors to choose from
-affordable
Cons:
-the colors do not stay unless you use a primer
-with so many palettes, this is not something you can easily travel with so if you need touch-ups, you'll be lugging around this large thing

For a makeup newbie like myself, this was a great way to experiment with what colors work and what doesn't. I had read reviews about others having shipping damage, but bought it anyway because of the price. Luckily, mine didn't have any damage.
on April 5, 2014
I love all the colors. They aren't super pigmented, but that is fixed by first putting on NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk, or another with base. When it arrived one eyeshadow spot was missing, it had broke during shipping and crushed and was all over the place. It was super apparent how it happened since there was no padding or bubble wrap in the packaging. I went to look about returning it. Notice I got lucky, most people have lots of broken shadow spots. Didn't return because they wouldn't replace, only refund me and I only paid like 9 bucks for it, so it wasn't worth returning and paying for shipping over one missing shade. But I wont be ordering any type of shadow from Amazon, since they down package it carefully.
on November 13, 2014
I love this palette and the colors I've tried so far, the colors hold well and doesn't crease like other eyeshadows but the golden color (2nd column 3rd row) is very frail and creates a lot of powder even with the gentlest strokes of an applicator (luckily I don't use that color much), all in all it is a great product. Also it came wrapped tightly in 2 layers of bubble wrap and nothing was broken which I read was an issue with some of the other reviews so I was glad when I opened the box to see everything was intact.
on June 9, 2014
well i bought this.
to replace the shany cosmetics 7 layer kit.
really didn't like that brand xP lol.
gave this four stars.
cause i didn't really try it yet.
but their brushes amazed me.
and people on youtube give e.l.f. great reviews.
and when I got this in the mail.
nothing was broken.
not one square ;3 hehe.
I liked the mirror on the inside ;].
the included smudgey brushes not so much.
nice touch though.
i did do a swatch on my finger.
and them pinks glow like the sun lol.
on January 19, 2015
Looks like a good combination of colors. But, this case is actually missing some major basics (e.g., light pinks, darker/more usable browns, purple, greens). It's disappointing. It's also difficult to tell from the palette what the color is actually going to look like on the eye. I also think that the eyeshadow is not good quality. I keep on getting a line of makeup in the crease of my eyelid that I didn't with my Victoria's Secret palettes.
on June 25, 2013
For 10 bucks, this is a steal. I'm a huge fan of e.l.f. products for their great value. E.l.f. products have never disappointed me, and this palette was no exception.

The wide selection of colors makes blending a no-brainer. As a cosplayer, I often need strange colors to complement my costumes, and I was able to use the green, blue, and pink shades for my costume makeup.

I had no problems mentioned by other reviewers as to packaging and such. My palette arrived in perfect condition. I would 100% recommend this product to a friend.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.