Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 23, 2014
I've been using mine a week and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I've never gotten so many compliments on my eye makeup in my life, let alone one week. I try to match or compliment my eye shadow to what I'm wearing and I never have a problem with that using this pallet.

With that being said there are some things I don't like about it.

-if you don't use a primer, you will have to reapply several times through out the day. I use the e.l.f. primer. It can be bought at kmart for $1. I've seen other people say it's also available at target for about the same price. I want to try to too faced Shadow insurance. My cousin uses it and as soon as I try hers I'll update this to let yall know which of those is better.

-it's is very powdery. If you use brushes or sponge type applicators you'll probably waste a good bit. I use a dampened finger tip(middle finger for lighter touch) and I don't see the loose powder every where

-there are shimmer and mattes in this pallet but the shimmer ones done have much shimmer to them. This is my first time using this brand. I find that the El cheapo pallets from the dollar general have better shimmer than this. And of course your drug store brands(physicians formula, Revlon, maybellene, etc) have better shimmer as well. I find if I take my cheapo pallets and use the lightest shimmer color I have and lightly sweep over what I used out of my e.l.f. pallet it gives me the shimmer I'm missing.

Over all I would definitely buy this pallet again. The pros out weigh the cons in my book, especially for the price.
on November 3, 2013
Originally bought for the green eyeshadows for St. Patty's Day but also for the bounty of other colors for costume nights or theme nights. They can go on somewhat soft but if you get the brush a little wet when applying it really bumps the color up quite a bit. I wish there was more of a variety of bolder colors now that I'm straying from more natural tones but overall there's a color for every need that I have.

It looks like some folks have problems with colors being broken on arrival but mine arrived in perfect shape. All the colors were intact, the mirror was secure and it's been able to take a bit of wear and tear from my general clumsiness. It goes on smoothly and lasts as long as I need so all around it's been a good purchase!
One person found this helpful
on October 5, 2015
e.l.f. 100 Piece Eyeshadow Palette, 3.17 Ounce. Purchased not only for cosmetic reasons, but also for marking fabric. It really is a great assortment of color choices to choose from. But that is where the good points end. Received first time, a couple of the colors broke and spread to practically every other color. Received replacement, same thing happened. Gave up on getting another one. When applied, it has somewhat of a powdery look and is lighter then it seems. Need to reapply occasionally. For marking fabric, it rubs off more easily than other ones I use and makes a mess. For its price of $10, it's decent, but there are other options that are better.
on November 13, 2014
I love this palette and the colors I've tried so far, the colors hold well and doesn't crease like other eyeshadows but the golden color (2nd column 3rd row) is very frail and creates a lot of powder even with the gentlest strokes of an applicator (luckily I don't use that color much), all in all it is a great product. Also it came wrapped tightly in 2 layers of bubble wrap and nothing was broken which I read was an issue with some of the other reviews so I was glad when I opened the box to see everything was intact.
on June 9, 2014
well i bought this.
to replace the shany cosmetics 7 layer kit.
really didn't like that brand xP lol.
gave this four stars.
cause i didn't really try it yet.
but their brushes amazed me.
and people on youtube give e.l.f. great reviews.
and when I got this in the mail.
nothing was broken.
not one square ;3 hehe.
I liked the mirror on the inside ;].
the included smudgey brushes not so much.
nice touch though.
i did do a swatch on my finger.
and them pinks glow like the sun lol.
on June 25, 2013
For 10 bucks, this is a steal. I'm a huge fan of e.l.f. products for their great value. E.l.f. products have never disappointed me, and this palette was no exception.

The wide selection of colors makes blending a no-brainer. As a cosplayer, I often need strange colors to complement my costumes, and I was able to use the green, blue, and pink shades for my costume makeup.

I had no problems mentioned by other reviewers as to packaging and such. My palette arrived in perfect condition. I would 100% recommend this product to a friend.
on December 20, 2014
Useless when it comes shattered and crumbled.
review imagereview imagereview image
6 people found this helpful
on September 12, 2014
I love the range of colors and the quality of the pigments! However, shipping made chunks of certain colors fall out of their palette and crumble all over the rest of the colors. I had to use compressed air to blow all the dust and crumbs off.

Other than that, I recommend this to anyone - just beware of shippping.
One person found this helpful
on June 15, 2013
I absolutely love E.L.F products and this is no exception. Lots of great quality colors for a really decent price. I use an eye primer and I have no problem with these colors lasting all day and not creasing. This particular product I bought for my friend's daughter who is learning to use make up. Probably a bit overwhelming but I showed her how to do a couple of looks and now she has lots of colors to experiment with and find what works best for her.
on May 11, 2015
Pros:
-Mine came without any damage to the palettes nor the small mirror inside
-so many colors to choose from
-affordable
Cons:
-the colors do not stay unless you use a primer
-with so many palettes, this is not something you can easily travel with so if you need touch-ups, you'll be lugging around this large thing

For a makeup newbie like myself, this was a great way to experiment with what colors work and what doesn't. I had read reviews about others having shipping damage, but bought it anyway because of the price. Luckily, mine didn't have any damage.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.