Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 262 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 319 reviews
on April 5, 2014
I love all the colors. They aren't super pigmented, but that is fixed by first putting on NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk, or another with base. When it arrived one eyeshadow spot was missing, it had broke during shipping and crushed and was all over the place. It was super apparent how it happened since there was no padding or bubble wrap in the packaging. I went to look about returning it. Notice I got lucky, most people have lots of broken shadow spots. Didn't return because they wouldn't replace, only refund me and I only paid like 9 bucks for it, so it wasn't worth returning and paying for shipping over one missing shade. But I wont be ordering any type of shadow from Amazon, since they down package it carefully.
on June 23, 2014
I've been using mine a week and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I've never gotten so many compliments on my eye makeup in my life, let alone one week. I try to match or compliment my eye shadow to what I'm wearing and I never have a problem with that using this pallet.

With that being said there are some things I don't like about it.

-if you don't use a primer, you will have to reapply several times through out the day. I use the e.l.f. primer. It can be bought at kmart for $1. I've seen other people say it's also available at target for about the same price. I want to try to too faced Shadow insurance. My cousin uses it and as soon as I try hers I'll update this to let yall know which of those is better.

-it's is very powdery. If you use brushes or sponge type applicators you'll probably waste a good bit. I use a dampened finger tip(middle finger for lighter touch) and I don't see the loose powder every where

-there are shimmer and mattes in this pallet but the shimmer ones done have much shimmer to them. This is my first time using this brand. I find that the El cheapo pallets from the dollar general have better shimmer than this. And of course your drug store brands(physicians formula, Revlon, maybellene, etc) have better shimmer as well. I find if I take my cheapo pallets and use the lightest shimmer color I have and lightly sweep over what I used out of my e.l.f. pallet it gives me the shimmer I'm missing.

Over all I would definitely buy this pallet again. The pros out weigh the cons in my book, especially for the price.
on September 12, 2014
I love the range of colors and the quality of the pigments! However, shipping made chunks of certain colors fall out of their palette and crumble all over the rest of the colors. I had to use compressed air to blow all the dust and crumbs off.

Other than that, I recommend this to anyone - just beware of shippping.
on March 9, 2014
I usually love ELF products for their cheap prices and quality products, but I am not impressed with this one. The shadows are very sheer, and some are very glittery to the point of looking like a craft store got dumped on my eyes. The powder does not stay, and smudges onto fingers and around the eyes. Very disappointed.
on October 5, 2015
e.l.f. 100 Piece Eyeshadow Palette, 3.17 Ounce. Purchased not only for cosmetic reasons, but also for marking fabric. It really is a great assortment of color choices to choose from. But that is where the good points end. Received first time, a couple of the colors broke and spread to practically every other color. Received replacement, same thing happened. Gave up on getting another one. When applied, it has somewhat of a powdery look and is lighter then it seems. Need to reapply occasionally. For marking fabric, it rubs off more easily than other ones I use and makes a mess. For its price of $10, it's decent, but there are other options that are better.
on December 20, 2014
Useless when it comes shattered and crumbled.
review image review image review image
on November 3, 2013
Originally bought for the green eyeshadows for St. Patty's Day but also for the bounty of other colors for costume nights or theme nights. They can go on somewhat soft but if you get the brush a little wet when applying it really bumps the color up quite a bit. I wish there was more of a variety of bolder colors now that I'm straying from more natural tones but overall there's a color for every need that I have.

It looks like some folks have problems with colors being broken on arrival but mine arrived in perfect shape. All the colors were intact, the mirror was secure and it's been able to take a bit of wear and tear from my general clumsiness. It goes on smoothly and lasts as long as I need so all around it's been a good purchase!
on May 11, 2015
Pros:
-Mine came without any damage to the palettes nor the small mirror inside
-so many colors to choose from
-affordable
Cons:
-the colors do not stay unless you use a primer
-with so many palettes, this is not something you can easily travel with so if you need touch-ups, you'll be lugging around this large thing

For a makeup newbie like myself, this was a great way to experiment with what colors work and what doesn't. I had read reviews about others having shipping damage, but bought it anyway because of the price. Luckily, mine didn't have any damage.
on March 24, 2012
I recieved some of the eyeshadows completely destroyed and damaged. Some of them survived. Amazon gave me a quick solution to the problem and refund my money, so I am not angry nor dissapointed at them. By the way, I recieved an excellent customer service and would definitely buy something from them again. But I think for future reference, they should protect the product with bubble wrap. The shadows are very nice, I like the colours very much and the price is good for what you recieve. Eventhough I believe that they should include more blue colours on the palette or at least a basic blue (nice blues like ultramarine, cobalt or prussian are definitely missing). The other colours are fine. I have read in other customer reviews that some of the shadows have survived shipping, some have not. So be prepared to maybe loose some of the shadows if the seller doesn't change the shipping issues. I have already contact them suggesting more protection when packaging this product.
on February 6, 2012
Since i discovered Urban Decay i swore i would never bother with cheap eyeshadow again. However this palette has changed my mind! There are a million gorgeous colors but more importantly, the consistency is great. Definitely not as lush and micronized as ud, but they do the job well. They are all pearlized slightly which I find makes blending so much easier. I have been using urban decays primer underneath and i think that makes a big difference too. With all the colors i feel like a kid in a candy store!! The colors are buildable too. I'm in love.
The shipper really needs to package this better though. Many of the reviewers mentioned broken pieces and one of my shadows came loose in shipping also. Luckily it didn't smash and get everywhere and i just popped it back into place.
All in all I'm amazed that i could get such a huge variety of fun pretty colors in quality shadows for such a low price. This palette is a steal, buy it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.