Truck Season Automotive HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 26, 2015
It is as pictured. The powder is soft and I used a brush with it. The only issue that I discovered is that there are shades of green mixed with blue and purple, but not really any blue (I assume that it can be mixed using different brushes. I found this out when I put on my favorite blue dress and blue pumps and found I had a choice between the two colors. I used the light purple and the mid level blue-green (or at least not what I saw as blue) and it looked good. I have a small box of blue anyway so it did not matter
on December 31, 2014
The shades of many of the colors are different than pictured. They're warmer and appropriate more for someone with a warmer complexion, but they look good for cooler complexions in the photo. The case is hard to open, too. You'll need to bend a fingernail to open it. I bought another e.l.f. palette with the same results.
2 people found this helpful
on October 21, 2014
I love elf, because I'm never picky, I recommend you to use some sort of primer and a top coat of more pigmented eyeshadow to give it a nice pop! (: overall the 1 crack it had it did NOT damage the eyeshadow inside. It's a very good pallete and I also believe it is not the seller, it's FedEx and the way they kick and throw packages, very unprofessional.
on June 16, 2015
Nice, wish they had included a couple more applicators as opposed to just one, but nice variety of choices for a decent price.
on May 30, 2015
Very pretty colors, for versatile occasions.
on March 10, 2015
This is a excellent eyeshadow kit to have.
on November 11, 2015
Cheap and cute
on December 29, 2014
This is a perfect palette for those just starting with eye shadow. I gave one to my daughter for Christmas and she loves being able to experiment with all the different colors.
on November 17, 2014
beautiful colors
on April 22, 2015
I bought this for my sister and she loved it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.