BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 31, 2014
The shades of many of the colors are different than pictured. They're warmer and appropriate more for someone with a warmer complexion, but they look good for cooler complexions in the photo. The case is hard to open, too. You'll need to bend a fingernail to open it. I bought another e.l.f. palette with the same results.
on June 26, 2015
It is as pictured. The powder is soft and I used a brush with it. The only issue that I discovered is that there are shades of green mixed with blue and purple, but not really any blue (I assume that it can be mixed using different brushes. I found this out when I put on my favorite blue dress and blue pumps and found I had a choice between the two colors. I used the light purple and the mid level blue-green (or at least not what I saw as blue) and it looked good. I have a small box of blue anyway so it did not matter
on October 21, 2014
I love elf, because I'm never picky, I recommend you to use some sort of primer and a top coat of more pigmented eyeshadow to give it a nice pop! (: overall the 1 crack it had it did NOT damage the eyeshadow inside. It's a very good pallete and I also believe it is not the seller, it's FedEx and the way they kick and throw packages, very unprofessional.
on December 29, 2014
This is a perfect palette for those just starting with eye shadow. I gave one to my daughter for Christmas and she loves being able to experiment with all the different colors.
on June 16, 2015
Nice, wish they had included a couple more applicators as opposed to just one, but nice variety of choices for a decent price.
on March 25, 2015
Absolutely love the colors in this palette. They are great for looking professional at work, or for fun during the day.
on March 18, 2015
I love elf products and was so happy to get this eyeshadow palette
on November 11, 2015
Cheap and cute
on May 30, 2015
Very pretty colors, for versatile occasions.
on December 12, 2014
Nice colors in here, goes well with my fair, cool toned skin and brown eyes